Major Update "Firebirds" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Heres the difference.

Nobody is asking for mmW seeker just the FnF ability to exist in some form. Be it IR/TV.

Secondly, the frogfoot unlike the tornado acan actually turn in a decent enough time to avoid an incoming fox 3. It also has better Countermeasure loadouts.

Lastly SPAA cant fight the SM3 because it can act 6km outside the range of all NATO AA, with complete impunity.

The sm3 in the hands of a good pilot is untouchable, simply because he stays further out than 12km, which is far from difficult. Yes it takes time but who cares, your a smart cas enjoyer who understands patience is key to a good cas run. Now, when fully realised you would use the kh38s to render thier spaa null and void and then come in with bombs and rockets then scram before they get into backups. rinse and repeat.

1 Like

It’s usually a little more than that, unless you’re playing a light vehicle. And I have no complaint, you’re the one saying I’m complaining about re-arming and launching another wave taking over 1/7th of the game time. I’m over here saying it’s not a granted thing that you will always automatically get early CAS in a game and then get to spam people all match. Realistically, even in the best of conditions (including at lower BR’s where the SPAA is universally less capable) you maybe get two good runs before games are over or someone finally shoots you down.

Only if SCALP for France :p

5 Likes

That id disagree with, BOZ (28 large flares and 320 large chaff) +TERMA (240 CMs or 120 LCMs) is a LOT of CMs and hopefully BOL for 320 more CMs on top of that

1 Like

That is certainly above average when compared to the average of the competition

What holiday?

Why can’t people put as much effort into asking for new spaas as they are when talking about a single cas aircraft.

I refuse to take the opinions of anyone who thinks cas is underpowered seriously.

So glad to know that Gaijin realised that long range fire and forget ATGMs aren’t good for GRB. Now, if only they could nerf the KH-38 and the Pantsir to level the playing field.

Hope they bring bol to the gr 1 and we dont have another fuel tank scenario…

Ooh, A question I forgot to ask

Hindenburg tanks?

Its just bc SPAA dont get a lot of RP and SL per spawn. Easy fix: give us REWARDS for DESTROYING MUNITIONS

1 Like

When they add Meteor they likely will remove its RAM jet…It wouldnt be balanced…

2 Likes

Although it would be nice to have them, im more interested in having more chaff than fuel tbh. Wheres the phimat pods?

never used them on the GR1/GR4 (I think) and we dont exactly need more chaff :D

spongebob-phone
Homie is really fighting tooth and nail to try to convince us the SM3 isnt overpowered

13 Likes

Due to the lack of fins on the meteor we compared it to a russian log. therefore we have concluded it has a max g limit of 10.

4 Likes

Also, please tell me, at a bare minimum. They will loft like this:

Spoiler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoGKPMmdGDk

1 Like

More on about the f.3, small chaff doesnt do shit for a big tonkas.

That was the dream flying low avoiding CAP and Pantsirs…