Major Update "Firebirds" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Sadly no new effects yet :(

1 Like

Just give it two modes. One historically accurate laser guidance and second ahistorical normal TV/IR guidance (same thing you’ve done with Martel). Western planes really needs a Kh-29T/Kh-38T counterpart.

14 Likes

ehhh better is a strong word, I can almost guarantee a harrier Gr7 with 4 AGM65Gs will get more kills then a tornado Gr4 with 9 brimstones, the harrier can actually turn and can defend while the missile goes in, the tornado cant do either and will have to hope the pantsir player is dumb

1 Like

Technology

2 Likes

Afaik AJ.168 was a man-in-the-loop missile

@DevilO6 has a better handle on how Gaijin handles tpod resolutions,

but fairly certain litening II in game is Gen 2, so would figure Litening III would be better

1 Like

and he beat me to it :D

1 Like

:)
this is a full sentence

1 Like

Teaser still coming?

1 Like

it was, and they made it work like an IR missile to balance it, I have no idea why they didnt do that here other then not wanting the UK to outshine russia and america for CAS

trailer today yes or no?

1 Like

Could another video be potentially added to the website and also youtube possibly?..:)

just add it as a normal fnf, just remove the ignore smoke feature geez

3 Likes

Why does it look like Windows XP install wizard

Dont ask me

1 Like

Just going to collate a few questions for @Smin1080p_WT

1. Litening III Targeting pod right? Can you confirm that is Gen 2 and not suppose to be Gen 3?

2. Any explanation on how GPS+Laser guided ePaveways will work?

3. Will GR4 get its BOL?

4. Is TERMA going to have standard calibre CMs or Large Calibre CMs?

3 Likes

Smin1080p is so afraid of players from the German community that he can’t answer a question about German CAS, in this patch? :0

2 Likes

That’s just your usual Elbit brochure

1 Like

Isnt this sentence just wrong?
Brimstone brochure

9 Likes

I was mostly comparing it to Germany. The UK (and US for that matter) have considerably worse MBTs than something like the 2A7/122.

And instead of making the gap between MBTs smaller they seem fine with introducing new cas aircraft to make up for that gap in mbt performance.

1 Like