Major Update "Firebirds" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

I made a topic and poll suggesting exactly this. Come by, vote, and comment!

3 Likes

“sate” and “nefed”

Are you fighting for your life Mr. Smin?

1 Like

Cant wait for the Su34 with 6x Kh38s to be 0 problems. I mean who wants the game to have an even amount of power amongst nations

pantisr is balanced , SM3 is balanced HAHA

1 Like

now that we are getting brimstones, is the GR.7 getting them too?

4 Likes

Any possibility of SAL in GRB but mmV in AAB/ARB/ASB in the future?

No need to limit them within those gamemodes. heck in their current state they are weaker than JDAMs

doesnt only the Gr9 get them?

The Swedes don’t bother you? Or the Italians? The best Leopards with excellent CAS

GR9 not GR7

they were tested on a GR.7 the same one that was tested with the gun pods. if you look at the tails thats the GR.7 test platform

1 Like

like 99% that it comes today

ill vote, doubt gaijin will listen, and the one time I thought the UK would be the best at something gaijin has to make sure that doesnt happen

1 Like

thats a GR.7 look at the tail

No just autocorrect sabotage))

5 Likes

Is GR4 getting BOL?

it’s missile will loss it’s mobility long before this, it’s like old time, MIG-27 avoid VT-1 in 8km, 4km in it’s range, I think you can avoid it even with a fat plane. Still, one problem is how to know it’s coming.
15+km is just a conservative evaluation based on KH-38ML, it can be fired in 20km max.

spikes and aj168 dont use lock after launch ingame either, dont know why people are so upset about brimstones being implemented the same way

1 Like

Would you mind giving me a brief breakdown of what specific mechanics makes a thermal imager “generation 3” in the real world, as I’m assuming you’re inferring it’s a “gen 3” irl?

I am hopeful they will listen!

After all, this worked with some stuff, like stock APFSDS for Rank VIII MBTs, etc.

I think this is a completely reasonable suggestion they may not have thought of; if we present our case clearly, I am sure they will take a look and may reconsider their stance.

Just letting everyone know that we’ve added the Tornado’s video to the blog, as when we initially published it, we didn’t have the video yet.

12 Likes