Major Update “Firebirds” — DEV Server Changelog (25.10.2024)

Maybe SA19 will get proper br in result of that?

Welp, by statistics it might be fine because of soviet tankmans…
Also, they only buffed Pantsir with NATO RWR nerf. Now most of them can justify searching radar of pantsir

The developers should really consider increasing the ticket amount for 12.7 - 13.7+. One F-15E/I that can potentially carry up to 20-28 GBU-39’s can easily target all of the static AI with a targeting pod at the beginning/middle of the match. A whole squadron of them can kill everything on the map. The Su-34’s Grom 1 missiles can also just be launched at the beginning of the game if you select a base as a target and be able to destroy it, return to airfield then land with another load. The fundamental design of the game just doesn’t work anymore with these advanced weapons that are being added.

• Leopard 2AV, Leopard 2A4 (all variants), Leopard 2 (PzBtl 123), Leopard 2A4M, Leopard 2 PL, Leopard 2 PSO, Leopard 2A6 (all variants), Leopard 2A7V, Leopard 2A7HU, Strv 121, Christian II, Strv 122B, Strv 122B+, Strv 122B PLSS — zones in the rear hemisphere in which the gun depression limit of +3 degrees is applied have been changed from ±40 degrees to ±75 degrees.

man this is nonsense, whats’ next? buff pantsir???

pictures that prove that leopards can have better depression looking backwards
954675618_Leopard2.jpg.c53f062b00823a2b37384454626f2829

2 Likes

the worse thing is that they’ve already nerf leopards cause u can’t aim backwards so why nerf again

954675618_Leopard2.jpg.c53f062b00823a2b37384454626f2829

2 Likes

You mean pictures of the tank in travel lock mode with the tank and its stabiliser off, the turret and gun locked in place, and the hull chained to a freight train flat car.

5 Likes

but still proves that u can do that, beside why they don’t nerf other countries with the same canon bump???

A travel lock is not a usable state for anything but getting the tank from A to B.

The change is coming from documentation about the Leopards specifically. If you have sources that other tanks are incorrect, then you need to make bug reports for them.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure the rooikat has the same thing

if abrahams can disable the emergency aiming system and get more depression locking backwards why a 20.000.000 leopard tank can’t?

That’s not an ingame mechanic.

where are those documents?? i didn’t see gaijin posting those.

You’re free to voice your opinion on changes, but profanity and just all around being angry making posts will only get you timed out, so keep it clean if you want to discuss it :)

4 Likes

Scroll through the forum threads on the Leopard change, people have posted some stuff. They tend to get drowned out a bit.

1 Like

got deleted my reply, i said if they don’t want to add that mechanic, then don’t mess with the depression angles cause if ur going to do something do it right

Make a suggestion then for the mechanic.

This fire warms my soul)

Shouldn’t have to make a report/suggestion for a mechanic when:
A. The nerf wasn’t needed.
B. Gaijin’s documentation, hopefully, should mention the mechanic and they should add it along with the nerf.
What’s funny is we still don’t have the documentation Gaijin is using for the nerf.

Its the same as any depression limits on any tank.

They won’t, America suffers once again

Dev Server update as of 6am EST
F-15E cockpit was added