Major Update “Firebirds” — DEV Server Changelog (25.10.2024)

Can you send a screenshot?

Japan wheelie boy, can lock onto air.

Spoiler

Added:

Japan

• ICV (P)
12 Likes

3 Likes

Looks great but still far from finished. HUD area and symbology should be different. There’s also radar screen… yeah hopefully they can finish it before live

Lemme guess: No working Flight Path Marker and the horizon line also seems off. Again.

honestly, i doubt they will ever add a working Flight Path Marker

Or they just throw it away and forget about it like they did with the Shar FA.2

Where is it in the tech tree? After the last Type 16?

Hey @Stona_WT, I think there’s some community interest in a devblog or official statement covering how the Dev team models stealth/low observable technology in the F-117, and how this process will adapt when it comes time for more advanced aircraft (where source material will be sparse)

1 Like

Haven’t given up yet. Still fighting… = )

Shar isnt American. It’s different

Has anyone noticed a change in the dynamics of the AIM-120?

I see the Thermals got removed fro mthe Scimitar, however it still has a FCS throughout the turret which stops the gun firing if hit, very odd given the way RARDEN works and also appears to contain parts of the intercom/radio systems.

Given that this isnt seen on the Fox, seems to be an error to have?

This a new vehicle for Japan?

Yes, it’s basically the prototype of the one we got as a squadron vehicle last update

1 Like

And that is soo wrong, these are two diffrent vehicles based on the Type 16, and both have diffrent roles on the battle field

1 Like

Updates are always good, but the new content vehicles situation is mediocre at best. Just barely anything to get excited about it feels like. Ram for the British is nice, will make for a fun lineup, but otherwise I’m not seeing anything to really thrill. Maybe the Luchs. Skink for USA is kinda nice and the T77 is a thing certainly. but not really thrilled.

1 Like

Sadly I joined too late to experience the R3 in its prime. But for me, lower BR pseudo ifv/tank destroyers are the most fun class in the game, blindfold on and go crazy

Irst tracking ??