Major Update “Dance of Dragons” — DEV Server Changelog (30.08.2024)

this is like the second most common map at every BR, large tunisia was never common. this will affect like a fifth of all matches

1 Like

Interesting!

I’d LOVE to see a pivot to this in ARB as well given just how pathetic/abysmal a majority of lobbies have become in recent years. I wish more people would just play the game to enjoy themselves and not be in a match ‘grinding’ the next vehicle they will likely have zero capacity to properly utilize.

I think Gaijin addressing/evolving the fundamental and underlying design of the game mode itself would help…but I digress. I’m sure introducing a top tier squadron vehicle will help…SMH.

Still no HE-VT for Renown?

lol
Hopefully there is something more hidden for Italy this update, otherwise it’s kinda disappointment for Italian players.
PS at least give Italian Tornadoes their respective names, how they are called in Aeronautica Militare “A-200”

Please fix the third-person aiming gun reticle for the F-111 when you equip the 20mm M61A1 Vulcan internal and external gun/gunpods before you add the F-111C and F-111F live on the day of the major update…
It is currently the only aircraft in the game that is impossible to aim against moving aerial targets thanks to a misaligned aiming reticle.

shot 2024.03.21 22.53.03

1 Like

speaking of misaligned the bomb ccip goas nuts and aims to the side wen any form of guide bombs are used or ccrp is used

Gaijin’s newer vehicle model remasters are extraordinary…

I wish they made such updates more often. So many T-34s need it (they only updated D-5T so far), the Shermans, the Panzer IVs…

3 Likes

By the way, I saw this on Reddit… Is this… IS THIS REAL!?

3 Likes

That is incorrect. There is proof of not only 9Ls but AIM-9Ms

Mirage 4000 is missing a boatload of chaff

Add please!

1 Like

Since I’m mainly Chinese TT player, I want to know:

1. The Al-Khalid tank’s aim is misaligned.
  2. Where did the ZTZ99A’s Gun Breech go?

It’s all WIP

Yet again, HORRENDOUS map changes. The relentless dumbing down of maps without any consultation can only be explained by contempt towards customers.

Highly contentious changes result in constant negative feedback that is completely ignored.

1 Like

You can no longer cross the river. Half the map is gone. Zero consultation with players over the relentless destruction of maps.

1 Like

I still hold out a tiny, slight bit of hope that we will get an up-armored T1E1 90.

1 Like

Considering it makes an attempt to actually follow the terrain of the map, I’m thinking that it’s just a meme.

You could create a custom battle to check for yourself.

That would really be the best course of action

1 Like

@Smin1080p_WT
Make sure that when you double tap on the selected setup of the suspended armament, the window is removed

1 Like

Cutting maps will not make the average player smarter, but once again proves your incompetence and stupidity.
You will ruin all maps in the game so much that people will just leave them in group, as they are doing now.

6 Likes

Just throw JDAM in any direction at this point and get some kill