Major Update 'Alpha Strike" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

Plugging holes that need plugging by adding mostly vehicles that don’t actually plug any holes?

Bruh, Ram II is 3.7
Also late production Ram II is an option
But that’s Ram I in files, right?

1 Like

Ok play Italy go on do it

Which is why I’m thinking the Ram I would be anywhere from 2.7 to 3.3, only makes the most sense logic wise

1 Like

Olivia’s list from today

so its being developed

3 Likes

Right…
Then low tier preorder also falls out because Ram I would kind of be part of starter pack rather than Tier 3 pack

1 Like

why not add both?

RAM I 3.3

RAM II 3.7

RAM III 4.0

3 Likes

Minor issue what was leaked is a Ram I (2-pr) the 3.7 Ram is a Ram II (B model or Early, whatever you prefer) with the 6-pr short barrel is in the game.

3.3 is the highest it would be but 3.0 would be better.

3 Likes

Already noted
Mistake on my part

Go on, what holes are those russian fighters plugging? Out of 9 planes, only 3 are providing something they didn’t already have

they’re plugging the hole on their wallet

2 Likes

you don’t need vehicles to see the holes, eyes are enough

Ah, so that’s how we are doing it now

I mean how can you speak about a nation if you don’t even play it ?

By knowing people that do play them a lot?

He can speak about it by speaking. Historical knowledge is the key here, not gameplay experience.
Not saying wether hes right or not, but you don’t need to play something to have an opinion on it.

1 Like

Canadian leo would be great fill the vickers line and rest of commonwealth vehicles can be added there or on SA line.

5 Likes

It would also be great if it was added in a tree that it belongs in, like the German one.

You know what agree to disagree I’m not continuing anymore.
As this is like putting a bad review at a pub because one of your m8 didn’t like a beer