Major Update 'Alpha Strike" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

FB_IMG_1709477915514
New promised IFV for Britain arriving in June update with Chally 2 urban camo

13 Likes

the german people’s car should be on the german tree lol

New spaa for US

6 Likes

Based on the camo it’s for sure in the service of British army

India operates numerous missile-armed FAC 's, a ship class otherwise lacking from GB techtree 's possibles. They also operate an aircraft carrier w/ Gen 4 fighters, something the RN failed to do.

i meant like before WW2

i know they have a navy with Rafael and mig29ks

Why ? WTNF is developing well beyond that.

Why as if any naval stuff from India was to be added it would have to be before that

Also india received some ex british ships as well. Some of them received upgrades

Britian still doesnt have most of its WW2 and post-WW2 stuff. I think worrying about the Gen 4 aircraft carriers (which is pretty much the only thing Britain doesnt have, if you forget that the Sea Harrier FA2 exists) is just not necessary at the moment.

Until such time in which we are actually at that point in game. No, we really really really shouldnt get indian naval vessels for “reasons”. and even then, I dont think they are needed. This is the Royal Navy we are talking about. We might not have the best tanks, we might have gaps in our aircraft. But we really really dont need Indian ships

2 Likes

So I’ve been out and yet no new things me sad

It is the weekend. The rarely do dev blogs over them

Until they actually add the stuff in the files, it doesn’t matter when discussing potential additions.

1 Like

😂

next british carrier

Spoiler

Not wha I meant but leaks and info really

oh. Ya, it has been slow.

well Gzabi subtly highlighted this to us, as a clue. I’m sure he knows something else and that’s why he did it.

Apart from the clue of our beloved miner, I didn’t see anything relevant.

2 Likes

Shar most likely

I saw someone pointing out that the BAE Hawk used it. Tho I might be mixing up with something else.

that as well