Major Update 'Alpha Strike" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

“We added a low tier AA for France! What do you mean there still isn’t any proper tech tree IFV or stabilised light tank?”

6 Likes

I want a stabilised IFV for Britain as well

It was in a leak from olivia iirc. 35NL for France and the 35DK for Sweden.

kinda a kick in the balls that they are getting a CV90 and not a domestic tank

4 Likes

I’m curious to see what excuse Gaijin will have for giving it to France instead of simply just not actively avoiding giving France one of the many indigenous IFVs.

8 Likes

It just seem Gajin hates anything with the CTA 40mm

2 Likes

Everything for French ground is a kick in the balls. I can’t think of a single addition in the last year that didn’t at least come with a catch of some kind.

5 Likes

it was easier to just copy and past a cv9030 and change a few things

I know; I just want to know what excuse Gaijin will give.

“Leclerc with still tons of bug reports” hello

1 Like

If the Italian tech tree gets L-39 before any Aermacchi, imo there will be a riot.

1 Like

that is one thing I can at say at least the challenger 2s are getting slowly fixed and if the dev server changes are real the thing is gonna be incredibly tanky since 3BM60 cant pent the mantle apparently

1 Like

There’s an argument to be made in regards to enterprises, but that is seemingly not what Gaijin bases their additions on.
If they did so many things would get messed up anyways.

Panhard Sphinx will be so nice for France with its 40mm CTA gun

1 Like

AMX is more of the Su-25/A-10 category, there is a trainer variant of course AMX-T, but the original variant is attacker, not a trainer with CAS capabilities.

1 Like

ngl I would cry if france got that and the uk never got one of its very needed CTAi 40 armed tanks at the same time it would feel so bad after italy got the VVC80-30 and the uk never got the stormer 30 at the sametime

1 Like

I wasn’t trying to make that argument any way

1 Like

they better just skip everything and add AJAX at this point so UK could be competitive in the top tier. it will take ages for them to add everything from old to new

yeah as much as I would love to see something like the CATi 40 warrior at like 9.7 I would rather we just got Ajax at 10.7 if it has the javalin and 10.0 if its just the 40mm since thats the BR the CV9040s are at

2 Likes

Yeah same, Germany seems the most sensible choice for a subtree since the militaries are very intertwined in present day real life. For the ww2 stuff it would be…uhm a little awkward.

Up until 1945 Dutch designs go to France, post ww2 to Germany?