Major Update 'Alpha Strike" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

Still the jagdpanther G2 is not the premium?

the jagdpanther G2 is really weird aswell. The G1 and G2 have no differences and we already got a premium jagdpanther

what is this?

Interesting. SHar Fa2, Hawk 200 and Jag Gr3A used that

3 Likes

Mutsu showed up the patch after first being added… How interesting, next patch could be fun.

4 Likes

erm, akchtually the G1 and G2 have different gun mantlets.

1 Like

Fair enough, its just that Typhoon would probably now be 13+. No idea where F-16A would be with AMRAAM, but it would need those AMRAAM. So neither nation would have anything that can reliably go toe to toe with even 12.3s not too mention the 12.7s

1 Like

Tiger II P for Sweden.

yeah but that’s very minor and could be easily a modification. I don’t see why the g2 is needed if there is already a premium jagdpanther

idk, but I would like a second (or third) Jag

I think that basically confirms FA2 next update. The only piece of the puzzle not added yet is the Blue Vixen. The rest of the FA2 is now in essentially.

Could be the Hawk 200, but I see that as a good Septemeber addition assuming we dont get Typhoon in that update

you mean june update

Can’t wait for France to NEVER get an indigenous IFV, at least now Gaijin has an excuse to not add them
“but you LITERALLY just got one! See? We care about you!”

13 Likes

Yeah, “next” after this one i should really have said

No idea, Olivia’s word is the only thing we can go on. She said it’s a Finnish KV-1 1942 for the Swedish tree.
Which is weird, did they actually have KV-1C? I thought they only had KV-1A (Ps. 271) and KV-1B (Ps. 272).

1 Like

I rather have a east german pt76b or another light tank in that area. Germany has way to many tank destroyers as it is and even then there are more unique td to add

so the placement of the tank isn’t in the files or is this just from Olivia

I thought the KV1E gets added to sweden. But maybe the hull of the german KV-1C is just the C-version and they will get that

You’re right, but like most people here my decision is fore pure personal gain. The Jagdpanther is my favorite German tank and therefore I’d like more of it.

1 Like