Major Update 'Alpha Strike" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

This is why I hate nation mains, they think anything against them is because they are getting singled out as some weird punishment and everyone else is living in Elysium or something

Whistles innocently whilst sipping a cup of tea

1 Like

Atleast you have a better grasp of reality than this dude. Apperently all 1.4 billion Chinese people play china in war thunder, even tho the leopard and BVM still have more games than any other tank in the game

1 Like

Nooo thats not what im saying… think about it logically, its geographically bigger. Therefore according to your logic, Not everyone form the US/SA/EU/RU plays War thunder. And not Everyone in China plays war Thinder, But their player base is much larger because they have more people statistically speaking. And no they dont all play china, but they do buy the premimums which have 99% of the bells ans whistles that the Tech tree one has. And fore example the F-4S, Aim-7F PD radar, HMS, and Agile eagle (basically). But it has a worse RWR, which tbh doesnt really matter in Air RB.

Im not a Nation main
Check my Account.

Yeah… Especially when you also look at things like the F-20 premium coming. (not looking forward to that spam) the US is certainly not unloved currently.

Though I do kinda get it. They do really need to go back and give some TLC to older stuff. Too much simply never got finished.

1 Like

yeah Exactly, Gaijin Puts more time into the things that make them money and Not actually Fixing/correcting the planes/tanks/ships in the Actual Tech tree

Well it took 2 years to give ASA ability to use central pylon for 750 and 1000 lb bombs, despite the original F-104S had it upon the introduction.
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/aSjOiZpaHnat

1 Like

I like the f-20 as a plane irl, but in war thunder it serves very little purpose of you already have the F-16’s. I’m much more excited for the Thai F-5E, as it’s something new for Japan, desperately needed, and is calm before the Strom that will be the new Sub tree added to Japan next patch.

2 Likes

Im so glad Japan got a plane with Guided munitions

Yeah, actually about time. I genuinely beleive that Gaijin doesnt like Britain. But they do also seem to forget that Japan even exists. So not sure whats worse.

And F-20 is just a money maker. Its gunna be the new F-5C. Thankfully I rarely fight against the US in ASB.

But its crazy how much backlash the new F-5E got. Absolutely mental

It got backlash?

Let me guess. US mains not wanting to share?

NOPE! The Chinese playerbase

Oh, for a Asian nation not going to China

For example…
And no cuz its related to Japan. And the unfortunate relations china has with them

1 Like

I think it’s overall gonna suffer more tho cus kids with mummies credit card are gonna buy it, but now they will have to fight the best planes in the game, with seasoned pilots, and a lot probably won’t know how to defend against Fox-1’s

1 Like

I’m honestly suprised we didn’t get a F-14A late as a premium instead of the F-20 lmao. Could have just slapped the F-14B with a premium bonus and gave it F-14A upgrade tag and boom, instant money from top gun fans who want to grind and satisfy the F-20 lovers with a beautiful tech tree spot. But no, gaijin hates money and F-20 lovers.

1 Like

Its gone to a political war at this point just like flareups in the past. Just PLAY THE BLOODY GAME!

Yeah, thats true. But just gunna hope its not got super cold engines like the F-5C.