Major Update 'Alpha Strike" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

Lmao, peak Gaijin

I think Japan may soon get a flood of Experienced players grinding it soon come next update tho, but this update they may fall a lil bit at 11.0

Brilliant. Fix how? Give it AIM-4’s as the lord intended?

Are they? Are you sure? And how so?

its actual cockpit, GBUs with Pave spike/pave tack, Aim-7F. Aim-9P-4 or 9L… Fix its god awful radar and many more

1 Like

im saying they need to

Bruhh, why you say it like a statement?

we were talking about Theoredical things “Gaijin tomorrow”…

No, you just said that randomly like it’s gonna happen with no context given.

1 Like

probably will never happen anyway. Im just waiting for Heatblur to release their Phantom. That I gladly payed 60 bucks for

Still, AIM-4’s would be cool too.

1 Like

@soviet_MoonMan I submitted some reports about the RWR on the F-4E. With Evidence and all I got was “acknowledged” Plus I submitted another report on the A-7D about it’s RWR and nothing. Its like they refuse to fix US tech tree vehicles and focus on Buffing Chinese vheicles or giving them what they want

If you think they have a bias for fixing Chinese vehicles over US vehicles then you must really be clueless. I also have several bug reports on the VT-4, amoungs many other people for other Chinese tanks, that have been acknowledged and yet haven’t been fixed, so it’s definitely not the US only.

2 Likes

Eh, 5 months is fine. Average from “passed” to “implemented” is usually 9-12 months. For a few issues sometime 2+ years

yeah but they are listened to because thats where they have the most playerbase/revenue

its a simple fix. The prem one in the Jap tree has countermeasures. Why not the US one?

That’s not even remotely true. USSR, USA, and Germany are the big money makers.

Also please stop posting a bunch of off topic reports

Simple doesnt mean quick unfortunately. Harrier Gr7 should be able to carry 540lb bombs on 7/9 pylons, currently its only 2/9. That was reported when it was still on Dev server 15 months ago. They changed the 500lb bombs into the 540s but never added them to the other pylons.

1 Like

wdym off topic? HAHAHA big? who has the population of 1.4 billion?

Do you really think all Chinese people play war thunder? Or that they all play china?