Major Update 'Alpha Strike" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

It’s like that, I already know that. What I didn’t know is if there was any news regarding L2can specifically (in the context of a thread of leaks, of course)

I’m excited about the idea of receiving that tank, even if it doesn’t come to Germany. But I can’t complain, I just received my “Beta Jet” lol.

I’ll be happy for the Canadians, I like those guys (except the nasty youtuber)

2 Likes

Something something Finish 2A6.

Nothing personal, but the last nation I feel sorry for is Sweden.

2 Likes

Nothing really new has come out about it as far as i know

just know that Oliva leaked that they are working on the RAM I which would be a low tier Canadian tank

4 Likes

Just we wait

It doesn’t change your point, but it moves away from mine. I was referring to the new premium tanks, since we got rank VIII. Maybe I didn’t clarify it, sorry.

Tbh, the only era i feel that finland was needed was around 5.0 to 5.7 (I would call myself a sweden main yes to i do also play other nations) there is alot that they dint need (the top tier lineupp was good egnuth, so no we dint need the Leo 2A6)

1 Like

interesting, thanks.

This, plus what deathmisser told me about the closed beta in Israel, may still mean something. They fit like two pre-orders

4 Likes

just no air has been leaked but i think their early air is very similar to Uk i would need to check that

3 Likes

quack

2021-10-12 - Teaser (Wasn’t in it)

2021-10-15 - Dev stream (Wasn’t mentioned at all)

2021-10-19 - Israel CBT pack announcements (Surprised drop)

6 Likes

This gives me Sa’ar and Sambad flash backs

💀💀💀💀💀

1 Like

I can invite you to the Canada air tree project if you want an easy way to see Canada’s possible air tree.

3 Likes

Yea like Ram I like why we already have a better Ram at 3.7.
The Ram I doesn’t really make sense ether in the US or UK trees.

Leopard 2A4M Would be for two trees but one maybe removed at some point in time.
Under two trees one with a different name (We haven’t seen it yet)

5 Likes

I’m interested too : D

1 Like

Careful, the trio of the anti Canadian league will bonk you for saying that xD

4 Likes

sure thing would love to see it

5 Likes

Yes, but I think id prefer to keep that lower. It could get AMRAAM but unlike the FA2 it can also just get Skyflash and be at 11.0. I think it would fill more of a need at that BR

is… is that a wheeled BMP?

Typhoon is “indiginous” for all Britain as well

The hint is in the name