Major Update 'Alpha Strike" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

What “plans”? There hasn’t been any confirmed plans for a German 11.3 pack premium this update.

Just because it’s on a list that is usually ~70% correct, doesn’t mean it will be in that 70%.

1 Like

Its actually not a truck. Its a bmp hull with wheels and modified front

Hawk 200 as well, people always forget that thing.

why would you get a 11.3
you might get a 10.0

easy boy

There’s a reason it’s in quotes. It’s an old phrase from Grom, when they decided that Pucara wasn’t coming, after he leaked.

I mean there were new leaks and we already saw a lot of the update. I guess they left it for the next update… along with China and France, since it will surely be a pre-order. But I wanted to know if I missed something in between (last 7000 messages since yesterday)

i think there isnt a reason to add booth as it will proberbly just be like the JA-37C/D cituation again

I did understand the Brits as they dint have enything top tier at the time, tho the Italians has F-16 and could get the Typhoon as that is a indiginus aircraft atleast

Last update the leak list also had a few vehicles on it that didn’t show up, like the Centauro II, that we haven’t seen this update. Same for the kings of battle update.

It could be coming 2 updates from now for all we know.

2 Likes

Just give me Chinese 11.0/11.3 premium tank and let me d*e in peace.

I wonder if JF-17A is similar to F-20A in terms of flight performance, for the inevitable Chinese rank 8 premium.

because we already have a 10.3 and because everyone is getting 11/11.3 from the new rank VIII.

And because L2A4M is not material 10.

Even so, I just received an interesting piece of information that gives me hope.

the EFT is still awhile away and italy was without a top tier aircraft as well since the F16A they have is only 12.0 unless they added AMRAAMs

I’m prepared to accept the fact some won’t turn up it’s just how it is

4 Likes

i still dont understand why the typhoon is so far away, yes it is advanced tho i still dont understand why they cant make it a bit worse first then as we get more advanced Aircrafts it can be uppgraded

im really sad that this is most likely another update without a new IFV for the uk and france.

3 Likes

something something no fair for minors to have better planes then majors something something

tbh the only intresting thing i found in this uppdate would be the Fuel sliders, outside that i cant find enything intresting (That is to me atleast)

yeah same I like the fox, but thats it and it wont stay at 7.0 with a rarden

It’s probably for the best that 2A4M CAN doesn’t show up in this update.

unless the best option shows up but that’s unlikly.

5 Likes

that … doesn’t change my point

I aint saying they should or shouldnt, the Typhoon would go to Brittian, Germany and Italy so i dont see the issue there, and the other Majors like the US and USSR have plenty of options, i do know that the Minors dont have that many options, i just feel a bit sad that some domestic viechels gets put into other nations when they themself dint use them (Brittian sorta not realy use them and i do understand with the cituation at the time, italy havent realy used the Gripen at all, only Hunguary)

Russian didn’t get a 11.3
and Russia has a lot more 10.0 premiums then Germany
nothing guarantees the next premium Germany is getting is a 11.3