Major Update 'Alpha Strike" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

China has the most IFVs available to get added.

• VN17
  • VN12
  • VN1
  • VN8
  • VN11
  • VN20
  • VN22
  • ZBD04A
  • ZBD03
  • ZBD2000
  • Type 08
  • Type 19
  • CM34
  • Multiple variants of the WZ551

I don’t think there’s any nation with as many domestic IFVs available that didn’t have a single proper domestic IFV until now. And this list still isn’t everything. They also have maybe ~5 SPAA that would double as an IFV similar to how the LAV-AD can be used as an IFV.

7 Likes

Can somebody ask the Chinese military to commission an IFV with a twin 85mm autocannon please please please please I am not crying please please ple- /j /s /hcop

The JRVG-1A has a 76mm autocannon firing at 300 RPM (three times faster than the OTOMATIC). The B is the tracked tank variant with the same turret. That’s almost as much lead down range.

7 Likes

No it hurts it hurts a lot specially when you work hard on something and end up with almost nothing even if the hopes come true it will never be what you wanted as long as Gaijin keep twisting it

1 Like

2 Likes

Same tbh, the only things that’s catching my eyes are the fox, thai F-5, and the prem Type-90. Everything else is kinda just meh

1 Like

AlphaJet and Bf 109C make it good for me

otherwise It changes no Metas so it’s eh

Oh how I’m watching the page, waiting for the announcement

I mean it’s there and finally they’re adding a Möbelwagen

after all those were the majority of german fully tracked SPAAs at the time

F-20, AH-1W, Gunpods on the MH-60L DAP, AH-60 Battlehawk, and F-5E FCU are all pretty high up there, which makes this a very good update for me.

Seeing the Alpha Jets finally arrive has made me happy as well.

Su-25SM3 is something I never really knew about, but it seems like Frogfoot enjoyers and Russian CAS enjoyers are happy, so I’d say that’s good for them. Hungary getting added to Italy is a bit controversial, but it does net them some decent stuff, so I’m alright with it.

Overall, this update sits at about a 7-8/10 for me. Classic filler, but in a good way

Okok, not bad.

Résumé

My turn:

VBCI
VBCI 2 CTA40
VBCI 2 CTA40 Philoctète

VAB CT-RWS
VAB Mk. 3 with 25mm
VAB Mk. 3 with 30mm turret
VAB Mk. 3 with 40mm turret
VAB Mk. 3 with 90mm turret

VAB Mk. 3 with Cockerill 25mm
VAB Mk. 3 with Cockerill 30mm turret

AMX10P with Milan
AMX10P TTB 40
AMX10P PAC 90
AMX10P HOT
AMX10P HOT 20mm
AMX10P 25

Vextra 25
Vextra 105
Vextra with DRAGAR turret
Vextra POLE

VBL 20mm
VBL HOT
VBL HOT/ATM
VBL Kornet

Scarabee with 25mm turret
Scarabee with 30mm turret

Panhard Crab with 25mm turret
Panhard Crab with 30mm turret (Ukrainian 2A72 analogue)

AMX10 RTT 20
AMX10 RTT 25

MARS 15

UVZ-Renault ATOM

I’m gonna stop here because i probably miss a lot too, either of variants or new vehicles.
Was hard to not go into the crazy number of light tanks too (EBRC Jaguar etc) since both IFV and Lights tank are close and needed, and both available in big number.

And same as you, some of them can be SPAA variants too, even the little VBL.

So, yep, you’r not the only one with crazy possibilities ^^

10 Likes

Give me Durjoy in the next update gaijin

Spoiler

When F-4E cockpit. Not F-4C cp

Update SOON the Packs appeared in the PSN store

Spoiler

1 Like

So theoretically there is a possibility that we could see a Malaysian Air Force SU-30MKM in the japanese air tree?

12 Likes

what a gorgeous jet

3 Likes

oh yes I forgot about this !

1 Like

I think that would be very very silly

Depends what they mean by Asia-Pacific branch…or if the F-5 FCU is a one off thing

I mean SU-30 itself is cool but the malaysian one got some nice upgrades like Damocles targeting pod and other western upgrades. It is the first SU-30 that can use american made weapons like GBUs.

3 Likes