Major Update 'Alpha Strike" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

god I never thought there’d be advertisment material for things like this

1 Like

if a thing can be sold, there is a AD for it

Thing is they really hate mentioning the Gripen variant of the rail which should be the same but just mounted on the Gripen but good luck proving it

What number is the grip rail?

Its a variant of 127

Guess that pokemon ! :p

Résumé

Thats just a woolly coat

1 Like

Looks like a Merkava to me, engine in the turret gave it away

Where update

Nope that’s a Leclerc (commander view and the .50 coax as big hint) ^^

I ate it

Well, i know. My comment was a joke.

1 Like

Tomorrow.

Perhaps.

so apparently japan might be just getting asia pacific?

1 Like

Fingers crossed then

Well, that should simply work if 127 can mount is so can 139

the tank is feeling cold

If Asia pacific subTT is a things, this open the way for BeNeLux (not only “one” nation anymore) and perhaps as subTT for France with that NL CV.

This would be the most logical explanation for this CV for France, even if just the Be in BeNeLux should go to France.

(And anyway it’s totally a 100% lazy copy pasta if this IFV come)

4 Likes

So, Japan will be getting an F-16, Su-27, Su-30, Rafale, Gripen, MiG-29, and JF-17.

5 Likes

Some news from WT Mobile:

( [Coming Soon] Missile destroyer Takatsuki: Samurai Shooter - War Thunder Mobile - Online Military Action Game - Play for Free )

The absence of the ASROC pod behind the forward turret is conspicuous, esp. when Chikugo already has one here in WT:

[size=1]( not the first time unused detailing has been hidden in WTM, compare USS New Orleans’ catapults to hers here next time you sign in there

though, it 's strange that antisub weapons are being omitted in the version of the game that already has submarines … )[/size]

However, the Sea Sparrow launcher has been in WT before ! It was on the USS Forrestal(CVA-59) originally, before being removed to comply w/ her historical armament for the 1967 refit she 's otherwise represented in. The turret itself remains in the files to this day !
8ivmse

HTMS Naresuan seems very possible, since her half-sister RN Etna is already ingame.

2 Likes