Major Update 'Alpha Strike" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

Blue vixen is one hell of a radar but everyone else at that BR also has one hell of a radar and a actual flight performance worth a damn to go with it.

1 Like

March 5th, so obviously placeholder.

1 Like

Yes but no as harrier supremacy

Shar fa.2 is at best 11.7 with 120Bs, maybe 12.0

Actually they dont. Blue Vixen is on par to radars like AN.APG-73 which wont come until aircraft like the F-15C which would be 13.3 ish. So it would have one of the strongest radars in the game for quite a while and be a BR below those that might be equal.

Whilst yes, it would struggle in the FM department. It would have Aim-120s at a BR where most would still be wielding SARH. So it would hold hte advantage in BVR as well.

Youd have to play to its strengths, but it would still be viable. Hard work, but certianly viable

You realise Tranche 1 Block 1 did not have EuroDASS?
There are multiple Blocks of Tranche 1 that would fulfill your purpose.

No need to explain differences between Tornado and Eurofighter. Britain got Gripen there is no gap a Eurofighter prototype would need to fill.

Certainly not the ones I mentioned. You are overlooking how the game itself will or likely will develope.

Germany got F-4F ICE or other solutions as stop gaps. The times of waiting for a year or so, sometimes even longer for soemthing competitive as I remember from the French tech tree seem to be over.

And I did try to lay it out in front of you why that is not necessary or even poor game design.

good god your glasses must be so tinted your never unhappy.

2 Likes

some one really hates the DA series

1 Like

Im rather pissed about the Buc S2B. They’ve nerfed the Martels to the brink of uselessness.

But FA2 would be a fun aircraft (I play ASB not ARB.)

wait they did what?

also anyone got that photo of 3bm60 not going through the challenger 2 mantle I wanna send it to a friend

martels dont have the “man-in-loop” flight that irl they had, which allowed the missile to be fired, automatically loft, have a video feed going back to the operator and eventually be controlled manually by said operator, who could then choose a target that the missile would then lock onto.

turning the missile that irl could have a 30~ km range into a glorified maverick barely capable of having 10km range

1 Like

Martels should be remote controlled missiles. Fire at 30 ish KM and manually guide it in. But they are currently 5-10km F&F TV guided weapons with such bad performance that its unlikely theyd hit the target if the target was moving or had moved (based upon what we saw in the dev stream)

So the Martels are going to be incredibly niche and probably never used. So the choice is Sub-Sonic Buc S2B with pavespike vs super-sonic Jaguar Gr1A with TIALD to drop paveways.

It is still due some buffs, like it should have 90 CMs not 30. But still, Martels are not Martels

2 Likes

Give me the Hawk!

Peak Hawk posting

3 Likes

So, you want the Gnat?

Yes please.

Does anyone have a translation of important points from the russian dev stream?

I do want the Gnat, yes.

I WANT THE HAWK MORE THOUGH AAAAAAAAA!!

1 Like

Britian:

we want the Hawk and Gnat please

Gaijin:

Did you say you wanted more Indian Vehicles?

2 Likes

Indian gnat would be cool