Major Update 'Alpha Strike" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

hell nah dude dont answer me like that guy who said china should get it cuz china its closer to south korea lol

Not really though… could be time to have a proprer cleaning of R2Y2 and add special line of SK as they did with finland, in both Air tree and Ground tree(where space already exist)

was thinking more on the light tank department from south korea, seriously they have so much light tanks and export vehicles it would fill a good chunk in top tier korea if there was a tech tree

Yeah, i means, tanks of japan isn’t as developped as is air.

There is a lot of space to add up to 2 lines in Ground
Japan have 4 line, while Russia have 5 that feels like 7,…

Just wait till the update drops then you will have an answer who Japan will get

well japan its missing mostly light tanks and a fix in the damage model and transmission of the type 10, japan has a lot of light tanks options already and even a type 11 as a possible top tier spaa, but well idk how gaijin plans on implementing sk in the future

also china already has a sub tech tree that chinese mains deny as a subtree cuz its part of china

Taiwan isn’t a sub tree

1 Like

No, China does not. The Republic of China is just as much China as the People’s Republic of China is.

2 Likes

1 Like

Tbh, i’m more interested in having the SK air TT from post WW2:
F-51D (P-51D)
F-86D
F-4D (specific and not in game already)
F-5E
F-15K (very specific variant of F-15E)
F-16C
KAI FA-50 / T-50
KAI KF-21

Would help boost the Current Japan Air TT, alongside some T-4 T-7 japan trainners

1 Like

not much of an air user tbh but i get you those seem interesting

Depends on how you view the RoC and the One China Policy. What UnHolySausage said applied to how some Chinese players feel about the game. Any further discussion on this policy is going to get political ban-hammers.

The KF-21 is especially interesting, since it’s somewhat based off the F-35, but is more a 4.5th gen fighter than a 5th gen one.

Tbh, i feel the KF-21 more dangereous than F-35 that will have Japan, as it’s using Meteors and not AIM-120

But having SK in Japan feels righter than everywhere else.

Mostly because Koreans were at some point in good relations with Japan, before the fully militarization of Japan,… and the horrors of war

The hates from SK to Japan and Japan to SK, is also slightly decreasing with time.

i mean kind of since well US already too cluttered to be put as a subtree there, china they hate them more than what they hate japan so yeah, kind of right but still, also japan seems interested in making their own plane based on the F35, likely F-2 situation where they based on other plane (F16) to make their new plane

Japan currently joined Italy and UK into Tempest program (6th gen)

But that’s also a cooperating will to be with EU industries and not really US ones. As is KAI and SK with MBDA (hence why METEORS on KAI KF-21)

In an apocalyptic WW3 scenario, you’d see Japanese fighting alongside South Koreans, and even that is unrealistic enough that Gaijin is deciding to avoid the whole issue all-together.

Well,… it’s also right that currently both sides kinda hate each others if they were alone.

The UK and japan are actually working together on a meteor/AAM4 hybrid to go on the F35s
(the Meteor F35 compatable body, with an AAM4 seaker head)

would be fun :P