Major Update 'Alpha Strike" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

They could just as easily have added the F-5G, F/A-18A or F/A-18L in place of the F-20 and basically nothing would have changed.

no

so when Germany made their F4Fs combat capable with the ICE program the Hellenic Airforce asked to join the program

the Germans then also modified the Greek regular F4Es to F4F ICE standard under the Prace Ikarus Programm so it’s an F4E with the F/A-18 radar, new cockpits, AMRAAM capabilities and a new RWR

1 Like

I feel like that is more better than an F/A-18C from the Swiss as it’s got historic ties to Germany

yea except for Air use it’s worse than the F4F ICE because it’s heavier and for ground use… we’ll it’s an F4E armed with AMRAAM so you can expect a high BR

Ah so props good for a premium or event vehicle then

I doubt it will happen, as the new shiny F20 was designed to carry aim120s 4 of them with 2 IR i think which are aim 9Ls but in game it can only carry sparrows.

yea as I said it’ll be a nice premium for when the F4F-ICE is lomg outclassed (so next update)

1 Like

Peace Ikarus premium vs an ICE TT for Germany.

Nothing that can carry AMRAAMS carries them right now so prob wait atleast until 2nd patch to fully exclude it.

Having an early iteration of the ICE with 120Bs and 9Ls and a later one with 9Li’s would also be nice.

1 Like

yea ICE just looses that comparison unless they’re castrating the Peace Ikarus with AiM-9J and AiM-120A while the ICE gets 9L/Li and 120B

Definitely. Whats the difference between L and Li again?

wouldn’t really be a point its BR would still be high

The Li has IRCCM.

1 Like

Li is L with M seeker

1 Like

9M seeker well something functionally the same as it

2 Likes

Having only one especially good thing, with the rest being below average, shouldn’t give it too high of a BR.

All these gen2-3 upgraded aircraft with spamraams makes them downtier gold 😂

but 10 AMRAAMS