Major Update 'Alpha Strike" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

Just 2 more years until the CF35

2 Likes

What’s nice is it’s looking to be not too dissimilar to the CF-35 variant from 2011.

Witch as a heavily modified F-35A.

F35 nice but USA hates when other nations what do anything different with it

2 Likes

I mean fox 3s arent the crazy part, wait until you hear about Python 5, Python 6, Stunner, AIM9X II and etc

*germany looks away

Now with the testings of Fox 3s I think people calmed out from the “Fox 3s are insane” mentality

How so? When i was reading about it all i saw was that it just had something different about air to air refueling

Likely back when Canada was about to get them in 2011 a variant for Canada was proposed known as the CF-35.

And the deal is apparently getting that proposed variant(well a modernized version of that). So we be get one of the more unique F-35s.

1 Like

What? What does that have to do with the plane Canada is going with to replace our legacy hornets?

1 Like

you said f35 is close to being added so i added to that

Let them cook 🗣 🔥

2 Likes

Yo anything new about Python 4? leak etc

This is apparently what our F-35s will have but we need to want and see if that’s true.

Spoiler

On 28 March 2022, the Canadian Government began negotiations with Lockheed Martin for 88 F-35As to replace the aging fleet of CF-18 fighters starting in 2025. The aircraft are reported to cost up to CA$19bn total with a life-cycle cost estimated at CA$77bn over the course of the F-35 program. On 9 January 2023, Canada formally confirmed the purchase of 88 aircraft with an initial delivery of 16 aircraft to the Royal Canadian Air Force in 2026 and the final batch in 2032. The additional characteristics confirmed for the CF-35 included the drag chute pod for landings at short/icy arctic runways, as well as the ‘sidekick’ system, which allows the CF-35 to carry up to 6 x AIM-120D missiles internally (instead of the typical internal capacity of 4 x AIM-120 missiles on other variants).

1 Like

Like they were refusing to send us more F35s as we dared to get meteor to work on them

1 Like

Thats sick

1 Like

No we where talking about Canada going with F-35s now F-35s in War Thunder.

1 Like

oh so like F35s for canada? so like they should add that better variant to US tree?

more missiles internally and a drag shoot nice

If the F35 falls though the Gripen does sound perfect for Canada

1 Like

The current F-35 discussion is unrelated to War Thunder.

How did we end up from talking about Canada getting the f35s to all of a sudden them being added to the US tech tree?

2 Likes