Major Update 'Alpha Strike" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

What about the Czech Su-25 then ?

1 Like

err- what? Lines aren’t sub-trees. unless you trying to argue a tree is made up of a light, medium, heavy, TD, SPAA sub-tree.

Sub-trees are a nation that have been given a home with a dedicated line(that at times replaces domestic stuff) that could now be added anywhere the tree.

A sub-tree is a second nation inside a TT.

Being a subtree is nothing more than one nation being tied to the other one in game.

2 Likes

To have a premium version of the Su-25. There is not a Czechoslovak sub tree.

That is a sub nation.

Now remember what Smin said about Hungary they only got Hungary was because they already had Hungarian stuff in there

Strawman. Hungary was not a sub tree before Sons of Attila.

my guy can you not see what smin meant

2 Likes

Call me a strawman because you not getting it wow

When did he say that it was part of a sub tree and not just a necessary vehicle that is an exception and not a rule?

I am. You are not.

Odd because all the marketing and everything else calls sub-nations nation’s sub-trees almost like Gaijin has said sub-trees are the nations the have a home in someone else TT.

2 Likes

Where has Gaijin directly and explicitly stated that?

So we are now arguing semantics. We can all agree that Gaijin can do whatever it wants. Release a whole new line? Sure. Push everything to the right hand side of the research screen (events, premiums, GE’s, and squadron vehicles), why not.

By that math however, the Syrians are also a sub-nation of the USSR (TURMS and Su-22M3).

1 Like

it was about France ground why does no one read

Spoiler

Screen_Shot_2020-07-24_at_11.33.38_AM

3 Likes

Nah this is just prime entertainment watching someone go delusional

2 Likes

Hey hey hey now. Lets not get carried away. Shay can be a bit of an arse, but he’s not delusional, just passionate.

IRIAF F-14 to USSR ;) :P

5 Likes

I was going to apologise after Mytho presented actual solid evidence against my argument, but if you’re going to be a drongo about it, I don’t think I will.

Whats this about France’s navy?

:P