Major Update 'Alpha Strike" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

Technically speaking the F4D-1 can go supersonic, but gaijin hasn’t modeled it correctly to do so…

I thought they only managed to reach mach 1 in a dive

Zerstörer does have a ring to it that Destroyer doesn’t.

1 Like

It sounds more brutal in a way

So this is my what if Soviet line for the Israeli tree please note it’s a WIP.
This was inspired by Olivia’s leaks

Note if you take this idea MAT then you will regret it

1 Like

Out of everything, Israel does not need more MBTs. A light tank line is what is needed.

2 Likes

Soviet line, more like Tiran line

Gotta love the single tank series per line theme

3 Likes

Nahh. The fifth line should be IFV/LT. It could start with a captured PT-76 however.

2 Likes

Well blame Olivia for putting the idea in my head lol.

But yea there seems to be a Soviet theme leaks for Israel lately

If that’s where the line ends I’d rather them be mixed with the other lines.

I’ve still got to add the Tiran 6,

but remember guys this is for fun there no harm in that

1 Like

A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one; TUSK is receiving a more detailed model, and its performance has significantly increased! If this improvement makes it to the live server, TUSK will finally stop feeling like dead weight and start feeling like an upgrade instead of a downgrade!

EDIT: I forgot to say that this is against KE!

10 Likes

Could eventually contain Achzarit or some Soviet derived TDs if those don’t go to TD line

1 Like

Well god damn.

If this does happen then I hope for the T-34 series and this fat thing

Spoiler

1 Like

Now if only ASPRO-HMT & ROMOR could get the same love…

Also is that CE or KE?

1 Like

I forgot to say that this is against KE!

4 Likes

To preface, I don’t think Japan needs a sub-tree. In addition, I play the Japanese tech tree for Japanese vehicles. After seeing how Hungary was handled, I personally don’t want a C&P style sub-tree for Japan. However, I do think adding a vehicle or two, here and there, to patch up gaps in BRs or capabilities is okay and should be the actual use of sub-trees. Granted, as you said, there are some domestic options that exist that have not been added or explored yet that might negate the need for a sub-tree addition.

2 Likes

Agreed, I think we’ll have to see if Gaijin adapts their design ethos. They’ve gotten about as far as they can with tying together the powers of WW2, but if they want to keep the stream of new and exciting content flowing they’re going to have to find ways to fit in these smaller nations and their interesting vehicles somehow.

Oh yeah there is no way it’s happening anytime soon.

I was thinking H60s with Hellfires and P-1s with Mavericks. Which probably wouldn’t do a lot to change up the CAS meta… but would be really cool if submarines end up being added.

1 Like

It would be nice to either see a Syrian subtree of the USSR or an Arab combined tree and see the two tandem released between the one or the other and Israel.