Major Update 'Alpha Strike" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

I might hope this major update gaijin implemented AGM-65G from JAS39EBS HU C Gripen to Harrier GR.7, and on F-16CM Block 50 (USAF), AV-8B+ (Marina Militare) & F-16A Block 20 MLU (ROCAF)

1 Like

I said other lol I know the benelux could come

No interpunctions… so i thought you meant something else. xD

Don’t start him off lol

Benelux is a multi-nation tree.(beside the Benelux needs to steal some Canadian tech to have vehicles) I’d compare Canada to single-nation trees that could start at rank one.

Poland
Yugoslavia
Czechoslovakia
(?)Switzerland(it’s looking like they’ll need to be a multi-nation tree)
maybe Irian and Turkey

That’s all the single nation trees I can think of that are Rank 1 possible. (Turkey is looking to need to be an Isreal style to not be C&P)

3 Likes

That was confirmed by Gunjob the others im not sure

I would take South Korea over Canada when it comes to a new ground nation.

Similar C&P in the lower BRs while having a much more unique top tier.

1 Like

It’s crazy to see people still complaining about c&p damn

2 Likes

I’d just tank any full nation over another half-nation (besides another one would do more harm than good for the pro-new nation side of the community)

I will call it what it is, C&P, and I really don’t care if that hurts your feelings.

However I never mentioned in the comment you replied to that I hated it. Hell I don’t care, I would just buy a high rank premium and never play said C&P.

amen brother lol

1 Like

Yeah so it’s c&p except when people want those vehicles in their favorite nation, kinda a joke

1 Like

we never said the canadian leopards would be C&P, we even described them as the more unique ones and as a reason they should come to germany. the other stuff dont care no relation or intrest to germany

I didn’t talked about Canada at all this time?

1 Like

sorry force of habit, i thought u implied for that nation

Tbh I think my gameplay would effect my take on what nations I hope for.

For air 9.0 for gen gameplay is the max anything above that is for pure grinding.
For ground more or less the same BR.

This is why I struggle with Israel and want low tier.

2 Likes

Well, your anger in pointed at the wrong people it is justified at the county in general.

And I fully agree everything is C&P unless is for X 3 nations (despite being heavily modified) I find.

Naaa, a long time ago I saw someone asking for a stug in USA cause they captured one and nobody complained about c&p

If it’s for a new tree it’s c&p, if it’s for their tree no problem

And quote me where I said I want those vehicles in my "favourite tree?

Hell I have 5 nations at rank VIII for ground. So I’m good whatever ends up happening.

I just like WW2 over modern. So it’s way another MBT/Jet only tree is a negative to me.

1 Like