Major Update “Alpha Strike” — DEV Server Changelog (01.03.2024)

When different ground and air BRs come that will be fixed. It is an 8.3/8.7 aircraft in air RB, but it should be much higher for ground RB.

The fuel tanks of Mutsu may have a different shape than in historical fact.
However, I do not hold enough material to submit it, so I will share the information and leave it to the volunteers.

3 Likes

This seems to be missing

what is it confirmed by?

those redditors who moan about absolutely everything in the game, and because of whom most of the negative changes are occurring in the game?

You’re absolutely right, but the thing is, maps are getting bigger and harder to read, and small ones - worser after changes

2 Likes

They said it’s coming in second patch of year as it does not bring anything over current grippen as both a and c variant in game are identical

For anyone interested!

Things wrong on French Eurocopters Thread for “Alpha Strike” Update - DEV-server - “Alpha Strike” Major Update / General Discussion - War Thunder — official forum

9 Likes

Exactly the tactic we used for the CR2 and it worked. So good luck! We need the minor nations to be fixed. All of them

2 Likes

With the AH-1W coming, Will the AH-1Z get the Hellfire Ks?

1 Like

Also you forgot to share this one :

I think not just French mains would be interested. There are several reports on the spike ER which should interest mains of US, Italy and Israel!
The only way to get those things fixed quickly is to share the word, so please have a look !

I see gaijin increase lock range AIM-7F & AIM-7M for 3 fighter aircraft but unchanged lock range on 5 fighter aricraft

AIM-7F & AIM-7M change lock range

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Lock range unchanged

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Russian stats at that BR have always been ridiculously low exactly because of the TURMS and 2S38.

not always, there was a time before the Turms

1 Like

Third major update where M735 is still not fixed and vehicles using it are not addressed…

7 Likes

What is wrong with spotting system in air battles? I flew whole map and didn’t meet any enemy, but when I turn back they suddenly appeared in the middle of the map.
In another battle I was shot down by a radar missile from Phantom but he was invisible. He was 3 or 4 km ahead of me.

Really happy for Bolzano

2 Likes

In regards to the new Leclerc engine sound - it is great! I suggest to reduce the volume or change the sound of the roadwheel “pinging”, as it is very repetitive and louder than the engine itself. Getting a bit more diversity there and this is a truly wonderful addition.

A perfect example are the Challenger Tanks, which have a roadwheel noise slightly below the engine volume. That’s a perfect mix. With the Leclerc it is the other way around: ROADWHEEL > engine. That’s how it feels :D

And I suggest to give the V8 sound just a bit more power in regards to base and ensure that the powerful sound remains. Currently, it sounds less beefy when it is at 2000 Rpm rather than when it starts up as it gets a bit quieter.

@Smin1080p is there a reason why su25sm3s thermals arent gen 3?

The best Italian addition so far)

1 Like

yes stronger radar = more range
Affected aircraft:
F-16 45 → 40km
F-15 45 > 60km
F-14 45 > 60km