Major Update “Alpha Strike” — DEV Server Changelog (01.03.2024)

My dude, what is this then?

Spoiler

Isnt that branch only SPG and TD, apart from the PTL and ZLT?

PLEASE show how much fuel a certain percentage will be in kg and how much it’ll last at the max speed/altitude listed on the stat card on WEP-equipped props and jets with afterburning engines in addition to % and mysterious "minutes’ in who knows what conditions. Fuel economy is such a pain to estimate even with WTRTI, how people manage without it is beyond me. And if at all possible, change the min fuel cap from the current 30% to like 5-10%, even as little as 30% is VERY detrimental on some planes.

i say after 8.0,is these vehicle 8.0?

Read my message again, and then answer me properly

but it changed after 8.0,maybe 8.7,after its light tank,then left taiwan right Chinese Mainland

what i say is just after 8.0 and 8.7 before 8.0 left is light tank right is TD,am i right?

the chinese tech tree have a big problem, they put the TD and light tank at the different side then they change the two side,Do you agree with this

This is a branch of light tanks from both China and Taiwan (aka Republic of China):

Spoiler

This is a branch of Chinese self-propelled artillery installations:

Spoiler

Now the question is, how did Light Tanks magically appear there?

well thats because the PTL and ZTL belongs to artillery units and used as TD,but the chassis is build for light tank,and 04A is also light

Does the new Chinese infantry fighting vehicle also belong to artillery units? The question is of course not for you, but this is just stupidity

I reviewed our discussion and i think 04A should be on the left, but due to some political factors, it was placed on the right,When this political reason is resolved, we should be able to have the correct line for light tank and td

The chassis doesn’t matter, it’s an infantry fighting vehicle

Didn’t you guys promise that Sweden would get the JAS-39C in the first major update of 2024? I hope you understand how frustrating this is for someone who has been grinding Sweden for 3 years only to receive the worst version of the Gripen, while the UK (??) and Italy (???) get a better version with better armament.

3 Likes

No they said it was planned. But they decided to delay it so they could add it in with Aim-120’s next patch.

1 Like

But AIM-120’s are being added, no? They are in the dev server right now, but not for Sweden, Germany or Japan.

They’re being tested right know. With plans to add them in the June patch.

The relationship between Chinese mainland and Taiwan is determined why gaijin didnt put the 04A WMA PTL and ZTL in the left line,maybe one day there will be no controversy about the Taiwan issue then we will have the right place of TD and light tank

This does not confirm anything, we have a line of light tanks and a line of self-propelled guns. There is no point in adding the first to the last

Yep, as jd_hog said. It was planned but there would be no meaningful differences between the Gripen A and Gripen C (they are currently identical except for some minor loadout differences)

Adding a Gripen C for Sweden now would essentially be just adding another 12.7 aircraft, that was exactly the same to the Gripen A at 12.7 for you to grind. The main difference will be AMRAAM, but thats now coming June.

2 Likes