Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 4)

Hey Smin. Sorry to bother you, but do you by any chance know if the devs have looked at the SEPv2 LFP bug report already?

I know you probably can’t say too much, so sorry for maybe wasting your time, but it is worth the shot.

Wanna bet the spall liner will be added in a later update and the T-90M is gonna dominate like 2 weeks?

News on targeting pods
Nice will aircraft be getting new ones or is it just some changes

still the later Challenger 3 and challenger 130 ( in terms of actually better MBTs anyway ) but I agree we need better IFVs or well just a new one lol

You know there is nothing to nerf, right. You cant go lower than gen1

2 months im feeling

The Devs are reviewing all reports from the Dev server.

10 Likes

they called out specifically the leo2s and strv122s so i doubt they wouldn’t come with it

they can nerf the zoom and angles at which it can look so yeah they can

Im glad my 122s are getting it tbh

I hope so, that we had to prove multiple times that the Leopards and Strv122 used the same the turret armor is kinda ridiculous. Not starting with the chassis debacle

Oh, yea… Still, doubt anything happen

Same as usual on the Grip C or is there anything new to share? @Smin1080p

@Smin1080p are the devs still considering some of the bug reports regarding the VT-4’s reload, armor and Transmission? Some people seem to be concerned about potential controversy, so we are unsure if the devs were satisfied with the reports still

Does anyone have a photo of the updated thrust of the Gripen?

If a report remains open on the CBR, it means it’s still open internally and subject to review.

2 Likes

Stay tuned to the news. We will have more to share on the SAAF C.

9 Likes

the devblog of today??? give me something smin, give me hope

1 Like

Here take this:

• +1 cope
14 Likes

thanks, i was out of those

3 Likes