Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 3)

@AquaUselessGod

2 Likes

Eh fine but we’ll see

what if the leaker here is the ordinary person in truth ?

1 Like

Or what happens if a leaker know and tell his friend ahh lol

1 Like

And why don’t you provide a source ?

oh no.
What if the friend misremebers something then?

the source is the person i pinged lol

Yes hi this is me in question, I am the one who made that random statement

2 Likes

but that source is a trust me bro source

hello

Its Saint Nicholas Day, basically dutch Santa (the one Santa is based of).
He arrives by boat. (technically some weeks before already so the Boat is a bit late?)

1 Like

Welp back to the Chinese leak

i was kinda just making a random prediction and see what it would be, turns out i was wrong anyway lmao

2 Likes

also if we’re talking about the chinese leaker’s leak, they have a consistency of getting most things right

1 Like

Well leo2A7V is on that list so we will see

i’m high on hopium for that lmao, but the golden rule has always been to not expect anything so you won’t be disappointed if it doesn’t come anyway

1 Like

A care more about the gun its uses then the actual tank

Probably DM53 anyway, doubt we’ll get anything substantial anytime soon. I care more about the armour tho, that will be interesting to see

What I took from the wording of that “hint” sentence was that next devblog about T8 ground vehicles will contain something with animal name. Though it’s likely that we might see few other things before that.

Btw just by looking on dates I feel we might see out teaser on Thursday and stream on Friday since if they would release it next week, there would be just 5 days for devserver test and release of the patch

we just talked about this, its not rank 8 we dont know it, we just know its an animal