Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 3)

And Germany never had AIM-9Js.

yeah that doesn’t look like Obr. 2017, so either Gaijin decided to add the newer version or we’ll have to research the relikt bags like on the BVM

Yup…but we will need to see what Gaijin will give it…hope that i will not be extremely disappointed. Already little bit from teaser and the 14s that it had there.

idk i think the reverse speed on the bvm even if its not amazing will be more crucial than more armor

Nor VT-1 btw. Neither in service, and it wasnt even able to be used on the flakradarad, i’ve read they even sue France for that xD

Doesn’t matter it could mount them

1 Like

@Smin1080p will side bag armour be a modification?

There might be some copyright concerns with the name “megatron”

Yep. Bags will be researchable

1 Like

wonder if the leclerc will get a new round maybe f1b or f1b+

Tell that to MOD

I wich, alongside all the powercreep nerfed things.

Honestly Leclercs can follow the meta close if with the time they are un-nerfed.

But somehow i guess even with all the new Rank8 advanced toy for the big 3, stats still gonna be lower than Leclercs.

We already have F1B and F1B+

i know, just saying that the pics of the challenger 3 are named “challenger 2 lep” and the pics of the challenger 2 oes devblog were named “challenger megatron”, both confirm the leaks of both the chinese guy and olivia from before

1 Like

T-90M mod. 2020 has come

3 Likes

Megatron is a nicname to the DT 22 AA, the chally that goes around bovington. OES is the standar that was presented by it to public up to 2016

You’re quite a bit late.

but to you honestly expect gaijin to give sweden, of all air trees, 9Ms?

ofle 120 f2 or shard lol

1 Like

Strictly my opinion, there’s a STRONG possibility of it coming with 3BM59, though it won’t be a huge difference, it’ll be like upgrading from M829A1 to A2. The problem is that that’s the end of the line, so when they get to the T-14, there’s no new dart for it unless they actually decide to start making one IRL. The recent patent gives some hope of that, but there’s still no evidence of it being made so far.

2 Likes