Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 3)

Ok, with that now resolved. I would ask everyone to please respect the few guidelines we have here. Discuss by all means, but do not flame others or ignore warnings.

Thank you.

22 Likes

Alex treatment please

Sure thing boss :)

British bias moderators oppressing innocent German mains smh

3 Likes

Who needs high budget TV shows and Movies when we have the Rumor Round Up thread

3 Likes

What the hell why he want Challenger 3 to German when they gonna get 2a7 which is better?

2 Likes

So those Rank VIII RP costs are gonna be brutal

@Smin1080p

Hey,

We only saw the M4K with only 2x magic 2, and it was the only one never using CMs in the trailer (hard with 2s so i guess it’s from that we don’t have enough time in screen to see it using CMs, i hope it have CMs)

Just wonder, is Gaijin not sure right know to wich loadout give to the M4K, and this is why we have seen only 2 magics ?

Will we see the second devblog today?

hoping it atleast gets RDI since it was planned to get it, if it gets RDM im not sure how good the aircarft will be if it gets rdm will just be an ir bus

It is incredibly early still, so most likely!

thank you for your service

It was a pretty early blog so I think we’ll get a second one or even a dev stream (unlikely)

I wonder if they are just not sure to wich loadout give it, or they gonna do like the yak and going with the best planned, and don’t wanted to scare people with 14x magics 2 in the trailer while it’s only a guest xD (but i’m sure the max magic2 loadout would be 8, wich is enough for me)

Let see between you out of flares or i run out of missile first lol

14 magics is quite scary they also still have a lot of buffs they can get like the even better irccm and 50g dual plane

2 Likes

M4K should have roughly around 400 CMs, so can fight a good number of missiles :p

It will have more than 2 Magics. Trailer weaponary is never final.

12 Likes