Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 3)

For clarities sake, KF41 (in another configuration like australian one) and KF51 are in another situation, they would eventualy arrive in the german tree right?

yeah no

So the exact same stream as is “planned” next week.
If devstream will happen this schedule will be edited but for now its the exact same.

1 Like

we’ll have to wait and see, but if its today it should start in 14 minutes, as it usually does

We have already answered the KF-41 in it’s Dev blog. It has nothing to do with this update.

no Eurofighter for Germany then seeing as the British funded and developed the majority of it. no new Bradley’s for USA they need to go to Britain. why is the Iconic BAE CV90 not in the British tree. going by company in the modern world is dumb

Just a question gripen rly wont get any fox1 of fox3 or atleast python 4s?

So, Challenger 3(P) would be the same as Challenger 2 xxx?

I know the horsepower boost is great for WT gameplay
but
Chally 3 engine enhancement doesn’t include horsepower increment. Its still stuck with 1200HP Perkins V12.
The engine enhancement actually includes common-rail fuel injection and engine cooling systems etc.

It could as the pylons are nato standart…but we will see on dev stream what will Gaijin give it

Yea it was probably 2LEP, but it is the Cr3. They look the same so mistake is easy

AIM-9Ms for the moment are what I’m expecting, though it would have been nice to have gotten the JAS39A with RB 74s and 71s with the F-16As first.

1 Like

You are digging your grave (it is not a threat from my person, just a statement of the situation)

I’m not, nor have I ever. I in fact am explicitly against commonwealth nations being added to Britain if at all possible.

It’s a British tank developed by largely British companies as a successor as the British Challenger 2 for the British army.

Itll get changed tomorrow i assume

The CV12 spec sheet advertises for 1000hp and 1500hp configurations, and one of the tank regiments social media accounts have confirmed that the engine is going up to 1500hp (with another stating that it will get a power increase but without a specific value)

You ain’t continuing your “excursion” cause smin is going to ban you lmao

2 Likes

Yeah. Was telling the same thing since then. JA37D was a useless additing as we should have gotten a Gripen A insted of it with F-16 update. JA37C should have gotten aim-9L and extra bol pods (Which it had IRL) and moved to 11.3 which is where the JA37D is now sitting.

Here it comes, boys.