Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 3)

if only the german ones had one as well, but german cas realy isnt anything special, when pretty much everyone (besides like sweden has better options) even the UHT was only specific for open maps is nor redundant worse then the french or italian one that are all map capable

Hmmm, what an odd thaing to say…

@gromvoiny
Why Germany gets worse premium than tech tree variant when USSR gets premiums like SU-25K, SU-39 and MiG-23ML which are almost identical to tech tree variants? Why double standards?

I do not remember when I was so disappointed by WT like now.

3 Likes

Premium tornado could be OP in SB and would be quite annoying if it only came to Germany. Would show massive favouritism towards major nations…especially with just how bad the F4JUK is. So here’s hoping

Argentina confirmed lol

1 Like

Yea, sure. We are 10 years too soon for anything like that to appear

1 Like

With “soon”, smin probably means this week or upcoming week… right?
@Smin1080p

I don’t get it.

You mean one vehicle coming next update was ready more than one year ago but waiting what i think is other similar vehicle to be really ready to come ?

I think the " generally was not a possibility" mean it was ready to come but not without other competitor, so i think it’s about these 2 planes, F-15 and Su27.

Leak list has one the FV107

That will be a smaller faster warrior without atgm

the Hummel SPH was in a teaser a year ago. SPH’s werent that much of a thing back then.

Except they went out of their way to model a variant that didn’t get guided munitions.

Nah i think the Gripen as they talked about it a year ago

1 Like

It’s the bob semple isn’t it

3 Likes

I think it’s more likely that Smin means that said vehicle was way to good to be added about a year ago. Not that it was ready that time.

oh damn …
Stug IV is finally coming to War Thunder ??

but knowing Gaijin it’ll probably be this one :

Spoiler

https://i.redd.it/vunphrtozar71.jpg

Let the F15 SU27 spam begin

Still a ifv

up-armored FCM 36

Yea, that is why we will not get it