Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 3)

Gaijin seems to be extending the brit treatment to germany this update have fun!

But i must admit, the cammo looks clean

Wow, the worst Tornado in the game and it’s premium

1 Like

Thank you gaijin for a new top tier premium bomber, will make grinding my top tier aircraft easier with more noob free kills around

1 Like

piece of purchasable feces, that’s the feature

1 Like

Camos are free on WT live. So cant you just buy the event Tornado and put a talisman on it for less money? Weird pre order option.

2 Likes

our cookies, yummy

Event one does not reach to rank 1. Im just saying, dont scream at me

Be happy, could be worst and the best variants as premium.

People tend to forget that Premium vehicles are NOT meant to be better than the tech tree counterparts- they are just meant to be tech tree grinders, with higher RP and SL bonuses and no lower Rank RP limitations.

If the best variants of vehicles were Premium… now that would be something reasonable to get mad about!

8 Likes

research punish of grind Rank 1-6

So it’s the same BR as memeflieger?

1 Like

Ah I see, I suppose that makes it worth 70$ lol.

They want pay to win premiums, and if it were like that, they would complain about that too hahah

The MFG Tornado is already bad at its BR. You can’t make it to a base without taking an R-27 to the face. Why on God’s green earth did you think it was a good idea to make a premium of it?

1 Like

They are also optional. You do not have to purchase the Tornado if you don’t want too. It’s simply there for an option for those that do wish to have a premium Tornado with some really cool liveries too :)

12 Likes

Any chances for a second dovbleg today? Seems a little early than usual ?

3 Likes

Yea, some vehicle also forgot they are not meant to be stronger. That is where it comes from.

The Tornado isn’t a good grinder imo either

Real talk tho the camos are real sexy, Germany has so sexy camos

3 Likes