Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 3)

Prem Thunder

Okay, but i’d rather the premiums be copy pastes of Tech Tree vehicles honestly so it doesn’t feel like i’m missing out on contenr because I dont have $70 to spend on a video game plane. Its good that it’s nothing especially unique.

3 Likes

When the snail finishes eating the baguette

funny skin, thats it. it shouldnt have anything special

1 Like

Wasn’t it 6 months ago where they said they don’t sell top tier jet because player won’t have the skills at top tier oh wait

if gajin doesnt do a gajin move and gives it access to ground radar mapping for testing, but doesnt add it on the tech tree ones

11.3 isnt top tier.

Like 6 but years ago

Nah it was a reaction from the review bombing

u say that but the russian premium mig 23 mla was copy paste of germans rank 8 mig 23 ml as well

1 Like

Oh, the somewhere in may

I was on about all lol

Whats exactly the Challenger 2 XXX? Only thing I found was quality double penetration

1 Like

I will have look for it lol

When I get back

Playing britain is such a miserable experience in this game lol
Even devblog season we’re eager for whatever scraps we can get, knowing full well that when the dev stream happens, they’ll spend 15 seconds on UK and go back to other nations lmao

Type it in google, you will see

I wish, but Black Eagle is kinda too much to wish for, after all Russia didnt allow much info to get into public and at some point even completely denied its existence.
Also Im pretty sure it doesnt have 152mm gun.

Challenger 2 OES you mean?

Nah, the other one

Oh, CR2 TES?