Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 3)

Yeah, looks funny without them. Like it’s naked.

1 Like

Honest to god dont even know why its called challenger 2 when its so far from it ingame, Might aswell be called a T-14 armata with how far it is from the real thing

1 Like

we will at the very least when the f4f ice comes to the game, and then we just need to annoy gajin to give german tornados aim 9l(i), considering the british tornados got PGM 2000s and are getting BOL rails. To somehow equalise their abilities again

Tornado is such a weird choice for a premium though. Like…i’m sure this’d be great for base bombing but man, does that sound like a bad time lol

I play Tornado Gr.1 because i’m a fool and enjoy Buccaneers gameplay and just want a bomb truck. Can’t see why they’d put a Tornado as the premium…

thats for ARB, but like the SU 39 it will propably be meaned to be played in GRB with guided amunition

I put a tali on my memeflieger and I genuinely enjoy it.

Maybe if you hound them enough or aim9m for you who knows

not great, everyone is faster than you, also, cooldown on base respawn has been increased, so its useless

Preaching to the choir, man
I’ve spend absolutely rediculous amounts of time on trying to raise awareness for CR2 for WT

Iirc Grom once said that they want premium planes that are decent for both air RB and decent ar CAS to use in ground RB.

I guess the Tornado will be fine in that second aspect if it has the same armament as the TT.

Has anyone got information on what makes this jet special? Any “smart” weapons like guided missiles ala PGM?

So Germany from premium MIG 21 goes to premium Tornado IDS. Kind of sad

i just dont hope they give premium vehicle devblogs.

@Smin1080p Is two years far enough into the future or should French players start looking into time machines?

7 Likes

They always do

maybe they finally give tornado an agm-65

and for those that gonna cry but that is a rank 8 plane, when rank 8 got introduced they gave russia a mig23mla copy paste of the german tech tree. Premiums only need to be 11.3 br max to be allowed as rank 7

3 Likes

Obligatory France suffers.
Where Mirage 4000 and EBRC Jaguar devblogs?

1 Like

Doesn’t even have more than 2 missile and both are Fox-2, most likely germany premium, they really lack like good multrole premium

we had that debate a week ago , and i requested info on it