Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 3)

Thank you lol

1 Like

its been datamined its not out yet

They would never do that it would stop the money

its a datamine

4 Likes

Oh ok
Proves the list is right so Leo2A7V is coming

2 Likes

Yeah, sadly i know. At least they could massively rework tutorials. Becuase they need it

454409a2d49a93ed7f09281a682029cc33e4c0c0

14 Likes

im a fan of the no UK jet despite the promises of their being one this update for top tier UK air

4 Likes

https://store.gaijin.net/story.php?title=Pre-order_Tornado-IDS-WTD-61-Pack
Typed this out and it does exist, if you type anything else out it says not found

3 Likes

Because it’s not online yet

Well yea, I’m just saying there’s 100% proof there

From this list we probably gonna get the JAS39C but in SAAF paint so a copy and paste

I guess today new devblog might be 2nd premium pack aircraft pre-order to rank VII for british or germany tech tree

4 Likes

already got the ASSTA 1 , but it certainly is a nice alternative for those not wanting to grind the whole tree.

Now the only question is if it will get a new feature (ignoring AS 34 access) or if it will be 1:1 copy of the tech tree one

Possibly a JAS39 Gripen from South Africa but…that would instantly become the most powerful jet in game as it can only mount IRIS-Ts

Unless they go with the “well hypothetically it could…” and give it a fictional loadout

its very german

They just copy and paste the one sweden gets

Btw, what is that tornado? focus on CAS or Air combat? is it better than the tech tree ones?

brave of you to assume they’re gonna give us anything at this point

propably copy paste tech tree CAS

1 Like