Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 3)

what about WWII SPH tanks?
These things have been wanted for the longest time.

1 Like

If they add the Alphajet I’d want the Hawk as a contemporary.
I was about to complain and say that the Gnat was 50 years older but IDC Gnat will stomp i’ll take it over some subsonic big-stick.

Gnat Mk.2 could be even better as its just supersonic.

Any devblog today?

in an hour or two

Soviet missile boat coming up

Not yet, if they keep delaying it it’s probably something big, I know I often complain but the major updates usually are fantastic, so I’d just assume its a something big that they’re working on.

Since Smin said “some” more Leopards would come this year I wonder whether that includes ones for other nations like Strv 122B+ or 2A7HU.
We know there’s no premium for Germany this patch so this can’t be it and we know most likely 2A7 for tech tree.

2 Likes

Kirov Class already…

I can see italy getting the Hungarian tree expanded with that heavy tank and the 2A7HU.

1 Like

they’re not delaying though, start of the devblog season almost never has a devblog on monday, can’t remember last time there was one

1 Like

Part 3 before teaser was even shown?
We definitely getting to part 5

1 Like

Fair enough, when is the update due? Surely if they release one devblog per day, for this week excluding today, then they will only have like a 1 week long dev server?

The thing I’m really interested in, is I want to see how AMRAAMS will change things top tier. As of right now, with the meta being everyone take off, go left, stay less than a thousand feet above the ground and then turn right into a furball. It’s getting repetitive and boring. I hope we’ll get more people in the air doing BVR fights. One thing I really enjoy about DCS is the tactics of a good BVR fight

before christmas is the only certainty

Calling two (Russian) tank blogs today.
One is a T-90M.

T-90M and Black Eagle T-80.

Bait again
If aint something form the list don’t click until confirmed

1 Like

No not Black Eagle :)

GOTCHU

Sorry for the hype

In-game it will be a more cancerous BVM

Oh and they’ll give it the 152MM to make it able to pen any of the NATO tanks through the upgraded armour scheme’s we see this update.