Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 3)

CBT Indian AF sub tree pack

2 Likes

where is today dev?

Could be that jaaaaaag that was seen in the shooting range

with the Ferocious Indians that got re-Britished

We don’t have any rules in wt to be fair.

2 Likes

It’s been postponed by another hour now. Gaijin postpones the devblog every time someone asks for it.

2 Likes

any bets on what kind of dev blog we are getting today?
Rank VIII Tank
Teaser showing off flanker and eagle
Or a random boat (premium)

probably a boat. It’s usually a boat after the weekend.

2 Likes

Likely no teaser until thursday.

Best guesses today are:

• Premium Hungarian Tiger E pack
  • Some US light cruiser
  • Rank VIII Leopard 2 (2A7V according to the leak)

Arjun anyone that will be fun
It has a rifled barrel its will be ours

I’d prefer a teaser today, since they can spread the devblogs over the week if they did that.

last years teaser was December 8th so a teaser on Thursday December 7th makes a lot of sense since they usually drop Thursdays

usually, sometimes fridays and sometimes even saturdays.

That is my estimate too. And dev streams on friday.

I think they’ll be in the teaser (you’ll see a T-90M or Leopard 2a7) but i think the main part of the teaser will be these higher capability 4th gens and Gripen - cause not announced yet plus seeing a F-15 and Su-27 for the first time in a trailer will hype up the community

1 Like

its weird that gaijin hypes up the top tiers of the game, while the majority of the playerbase plays at around the br’s of 4.0 : 8.0.

I would love a source for that statement.

EDIT: also, are they playing that BR because they want to play that BR or to get to said high tier vehicles?

1 Like

it’s because the majority of people who spend money on the game, long-term dedicated players & wallet warriors are at top tier

2 Likes

That sounds like a more reasonable but unfortunate reason…

1 Like

This 1000%.

Also it is far easier to hype the F-15 than it is to hype the 20th Sherman variant with slight differences.

1 Like