Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 3)

it follows a long line of other tornado blogs

they were all disappointing

Gotta wait for the MiG-29K and Su-33 so we xan start seeing some more naval style Air Sim and Air RB.

1 Like

Someone managed to bug the comment out yes. Web Devs are investigating what happened.

14 Likes

how? what?

What about new Leopard?

1 Like

there was no nu leo

i mean if you look at some of the other H class designs I doubt the germans could have actually built them, people also seem to forget when talking about the H class that other nations wouldn’t have just sat by and waited and would have continued to build bigger and more modern ships case in point the british with HMS lion

I really hope that is sarcasm

Safe bet is always to sleep the first week of dev blogs. Everyone knows they save the best for last. Come back next week once theyve exhausted all the premiums, maps, and apetizers.

at least not yet

would’ve been funny to watch them find out halfway through that there is no iron left in the world

1 Like

If only you knew the true power of NAGATO.

3 Likes

Ok.So no SEPv2 and T90M yet either… cus no blogs yet. Knly leak list

yes

Nagato crew liked it

3 Likes

I was hoping for a more asymmetrical approach, considering that very few nations IRL have any meaningful aircraft carrier capability.

Unfortunately (and fortunately depending on how you view things) that’s the reality of aircraft choices and militaries.

1 Like

with japan getting U-Boat launched 1.0s?

2 Likes

For sure!

Luckily vehicle design and military procurement is made for the real world, and not for min/maxing a video game :D

Otherwise we’d have MBTs with main cannon, heavy MG, MANPAD, and ATGM all at once on the same vehicle. Imagine how silly that would be…

5 Likes