Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 3)

The name is kinda cursed.

1 Like

What are the chances volcano smoke will be more then just decoration? (“Volcanic ash is hard and abrasive, and can quickly cause significant wear to propellers and turbocompressor blades, and scratch cockpit windows, impairing visibility. The ash contaminates fuel and water systems, can jam gears, and make engines flame out”)

I think it would cool risk-vs-reward trade flying thru the smoke with a risk of damage by going for the kill

1 Like

ash as deathzone could be fun to watch

1 Like

It can be Butter aswell, so thats kinda better. (kinda)

When will there be a trailer?

Likely tomorrow.

3 Likes

I highly doubt that.

Nah, Dargor cant handles things like that

I hope so

1 Like

Me too. I’m just so curious what is coming this update.

Even tough rank VIII tier ground will likely just end up being a stompfest for Germany and maybe Russia.

It is a nice reminder of how mass inefficient a lot of actual heavy german ship designs were.

Like County-class vs the Hippers. Sure you get somethong for the additional 60% in weight, but man that is a big uplift in weight for the same-ish gun armament

3 Likes

German cruisers dont get dunked on enough imo lmao

I guess 3 things from chinese leak gaijin hidden in new teaser and devstream (RU & ENG)

2 Likes

Ground based teaser with Sep2 and T90M as main stars

There is nothing interesting about the Russian live broadcast. For a Russian vehicle, bvvd has to introduce it for half an hour.

i love the idea that germany thought their dock yards could even build such a ship

we have yet to see any plane, again, lol

1 Like

we just yesterday got the tornado blog tho

not Germany, one guy and the few engineers that drew whatever to stay alive