Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 3)

Since it’s Gaijin Leo 2A7V and all the other T8 MBTs will have between 670-700mm of penetration just for sake of ballance

I might expect gajin consider new MBT rank 8 with thermal gunner & commander 2nd gen but top APFSDS slightly better DM53 for germany tech tree this year

To be fair, lately thermals, even gen 2 and 3 feels kind of off. Barely visible tanks on them.

Leopard 2A7V from chinese leak with thermal gunner & commander 2nd gen or 3rd gen ?

APFSDS DM63 on Leopard 2A7 basic better DM53 from Leopard 2A6 ?

2A7V uses ATTICA for both gunner and commander, ATTICA is 3rd Gen

Not really in terms of penetration

1 Like

wait, did gzabi say top tier Animal or just animal?

also if it isn’t a Mushroom or a plant then it’s an animal to my knowledge

3rd gen both.
And it have dm-73

it (can) have DM73

Irl have. How it make in game we don’t know

nobody knows

however if it’s coming in the near future then I expect it to not have DM73 in the game

it was not gszabi, he only sent the image of the leaker saying it, but yes its only an animal, not top tier

@NER055 i think it will probably have DM-73, seeing it doesnt provide much more pen, if it provides much more angled pen than Gaijin might actually not.

before we take any guesses at the Pen we’ll have to remember that gaijin calculates penetration themselves so the values some random youtube guy throws out may be wronf

DM63 without DM63 features ))

Budget DM63

Sure but for example before T-80U was in game community on old forum was pretty much calculating pen by that same formula and 3BM42 calculation is pretty much same as in game.

sometimes I wonder how far off we really are with our calculations

So…EBRC Jaguar/PUMA (Spikes) confirmed?

hopefully

1 Like