Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 3)

Yeah I think a lot of people are hyping it a bit to much, it’s gonna be great but nothing we haven’t already seen tbh

1 Like

An Strv 122 that is better in most ways. It shouldn’t get DM73 regardless.

Even with DM53 the 2A7V is likely already better than the SEPv2 and the Challenger 2 from the leak list, how much better will depend on what rounds the latter 2 get.

Wonder what this means for Japan i mean pre-msip F-15J while a C model wont be much different to a MSIP A model same radar armament (exception being AAM-3). but maybe they won’t get it.

Isreal did operate As so they should be fine.

Just imagine the PUMA to know what the 2A7V will be. A fart bag. Because if they put the 2A7V as it really is, they will break the top level.

Thanks

Thanks, is there a big difference in performance between the A and C in terms of the engines?

@gromvoiny , So more jet premiums than just the IDS?

Any hints? :)

No problem. I dont understand what i said either. :)

Hey, what is this there is coming f15 and new mig, and rank8 ground?

Who know? maybe Gaijin decided to up armored it hull or maybe even M829A3

C has much better TWR

Im thinking we get Pre MSIP J

Also just had someone try to tell me the F15 never got 9Ls and only had 9Js

Some estimates for the uparmored hull are 520-550mm vs KE, which is still a lolpen for the 2A7V and any other 11.3+ tank with their top round within 700m.

So yes it kind of needs more armor than that or M829A3 to compete with the 2A7V.

I think Germany is fine with the tanks it has at top tier currently, maybe next year they will get some other form of the Leopard 2.

They really aren’t lmao. Sweden is the one who is fine currently. No need for the Strv 122B+.

Yeah, for now 2A5, 2A6 and 2PSO are really good MBT’s in game one of the best

I am asking seriously this time. Didn’t you really understand it? lol

They should hide 2A5 and 2A6. I think that the 2A4 is enough.

It is a beast. The best thing is the dozer, it helps me play Minecraft when the team is losing.

2 Likes

So I look forward devstream in 1 or 2 day