M1A2 SEP V2 doesnt have better LFP armour

Reload isnt working I checked in-stats and in-game

They don’t have better idea do they?

I meant in test drive. Idk maybe it works in game

This would be such a Gaijin thing to do.

Oh you are complaining about your flagship MBT having unrealistic armor, being easy to one shot and being lolpenned by even 10.0 tanks?

Here take this reload buff.

4 Likes

I love when gajin said its gajinin time and gajined all over m1. Truly one of gajin moments

Total BS what the hell is this who ask for reload buff? like 1sec mean something hah
it need armor buff damn it not reload one sec faster

I mean reload is technicaly accurate. But if so why does leopard fe doesnt have the same. Its kind of weird and I believe they are trying to do this so us mains stop talking about du in hull. I believe they dont want that to be implented since they started talking about it only we did

I’ll wait for the hull armor blog before I conclude anything.

However this very much feels like a reactionary buff to US teams absolutely getting their shit stomped in.

6 Likes

No, it is not accurate, an M1A2 Abrams Loader will not fire 18 round each 5 seconds while moving without an issue, maybe even in combat scenario.

I have a feeling we can say goodbye to any hope for armor improvements to the Abrams now. I don’t see why this reload change would be implemented otherwise.

2 Likes

Let’s wait for the blog about it. Seeing as the M1A1s are also included in this buff very much feels like a “oh shit US teams are getting stomped hard, gotta do something right now” type of buff from Gaijin.

2 Likes

Ok sense your gonna keep bringing this up lets say you fire, the guy reloads tank moves then they fire again, (guess what they are gonna move again) and the loader reloads. Unless the abrams is in a spot where they are in danger they wont be constantly dumping their rounds at targets.

Also this is a game I’ve heard some loaders in the dining facilities on base gloat their times being low 5 secs its pretty realistic im fine with it and would be fine with other tanks getting it if their crews are recorded doing so

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/ziduXrA8JsgM

Did a small report on m1a1 reload

Really starting to wonder when they going to post it. I understand they are taking time to discuss it but what is there really to discuss? I feel like they are trying to find a way to say no which they think won’t spark more outrage.

1 Like

I am kinda sad, they didn’t improve the armour or add the kevlar spall liner to the Abrams, tho it have it historical reload, still kinda sad about the armour.

4 Likes

The reload is only implemented half assed as well, which suggest to me that it was done as a make shift solution, a quick decision to try and slow the stomping of US teams.

I timed it in a test drive and it’s still the old reload, just like it still shows the old reload on the statcard.

1 Like

The reload is implemented correctly, just try it on a live game, the problem is that for now only the .33 is implemented as a game upgrade, servers run on .34, which have the buffs, so the reload is working more than correctly.

So it’s actually different between the test drive and a normal game?

Damn, however it’s still a half assed rushed change, even if it’s a somewhat positive one.