M1A2 SEP V2 doesnt have better LFP armour

But breech buff should also be made for abrams. It will make those annoying 2s38 go back to there respective br maybe

1 Like

I meant turret ring buff english is not my first languagd

1 Like

The turret ring casting in the hull and the turret race should be volumetric.

2 Likes

Maybe something about du in the hull

7 Likes

I shall remain cautiously pessimistic.

4 Likes

Smin edited his post

6 Likes

I can understand why he reworded it to that, with how the community can be.

It feels like they have news planned for this week, but if something happens that causes a delay they are save.

We know this community, if Smin says “this is coming this week” and it gets delayed the community will go all “reee you lied to us” no matter however good the reason for the delay might have been

1 Like

Is it done?

That sounds like logical decision making, you know the consequences…

4 Likes

Yes, Community Bug Reporting System

5 Likes

Acknowledged and closed already. Hopefully that’s a good sign.

3 Likes

USA line is unplayable now, leopard 2a7 kill everything and dont die.

1 Like

Hopefully we get the Abrams devblog this week.

2 Likes

The amount of time they are taking makes me both nervous and hopeful… nervous as if they are just waiting for things to cool down and say no, hopeful as they could be looking at all the reports alongside more of their own research.

Sadly the actuality is probably them looking at SEP win rates and player usage of the tank, where they will find no one is using it.

2 Likes

Funny enough I barely see anyone using the SEPV2 seems like people realized that it’s a scam tank.

3 Likes

It makes zero since to play US Rank 8 ground these days

2 Likes

Also doesn’t help that US top tier teams are absolutely abysmal currently. Playing russian roulette with 5 bullets in the gun is comparable to playing with some of my US teammates currently.

they are making a 3D model of the Abrams with all the shear amount of data that got gathered and sending it to mother base lol /s

2 Likes

Didn’t even bother researching it personally. As it stands, the older SEP is a better tank than the SEPV2 because you can atleast remove TUSK. The fact they advertised Rank 8 as a hype thing and then made a worse Abrams than the one already in-game is quite incredible, to be honest.

This patch as a whole has been one of the most disappointing ever released. Bugs, bugs, bugs, missing features, and even the new planes are horrible to play with this trash 16vs16 matchmaking on tiny maps.

5 Likes

M1A1, M1A1HC, M1A1 Click-Bait, M1A1 AIM, M1A2, M1A2 SEP, M1A2 SEP V2 — rate of fire when using first-stage ammunition has been increased from 10 to 12 rounds per minute.

Small buff to the Abramses.