M1A2 SEP V2 doesnt have better LFP armour

From what I’ve been told, no changes at all.

1 Like

hahaha just checked, exactly what I was expecting.
-No M829A3
-No armor upgrade
-No spall liner
-Still can’t remove TUSK

What a joke this is. Okay Gaijin.

Bonus: The T-90M is still absolutely broken.

12 Likes

M1A2 Same Exact Protection v2!

4 Likes

yeah… welp, I said I wasn’t going to play and I am not playing this game till they fix that. Now, time to adventure into Baldur’s gate

2 Likes

by the way guys, they might delete this thread because of “DEV SERVER” so you might want to move this somewhere else

1 Like

Time to abandon the ship called "USA top tier " right now. With exact same tank with other name and ununmountable TUSK that gives you 0 actually. No shells, no anti era tips. LFP still 400RHA. Ehh, they gave some hope but it ended like always, with bias towards one nation. Pointless to play when enemy will need at leat 3-4 shots before death but they will snap you from every angle with just one shot no matter how is your Abrams called.

7 Likes

Well now it applies to the live server as the Sep was added with 0 changes from the dev server.

they’d better write that special Abrams devblog fast

6 Likes

heh hope stupid Russian mains have a wet dream by now none of western tanks get fix
Chally3 leo2A7V SepV2 all get sht on

1 Like

but hey abrams is as it was or worse now ?XD

well can’t wait to see russia vs russia in mm because no one bothers to play usa germany uk etc

and you see those bots struggleling to hit drivers hatch lol

Dam U right

1 Like

And the F15 sucks lmao, Sparrows are dog water.

as long as western players continue playing and supplying gaijin money nothings gonna change. Review bombing and not giving them a dime is the only way at this point. We should boycott top tier in its entirety and just not play until they get their act together.

7 Likes

Br 6.7 and under is the best part of this game tbh. This top teir BS has shown how awful Gaijin Entertainment it, all of their games are held back by them.

Not US just anything that not Russia

He means that it’s currently under the "Dev server “Air Superiority” category, so this discussion will be archived once they remove the category. So yeah, don’t want that to happen…

@Imaflyingturkey could you move the discussion to another category to prevent it from getting archived? Under Machinery of War or something. Idk if you can move it yourself, otherwise we need to ping a forum mod for it.

Time to grind Russia with Russia Vs Russia matches bois! :D

uh i can try

there its done