M1a2s at top tier

So you seriously think the M1 abrams is susceptible to full-calibre AP shells from ww2 vehicles frontally… I dont even have the energy to debate this with you. I never asked for it to be 2000mm of KE equivalency, but theres no way in HELL AA guns and IFVs should be able to penetrate it with just GUNS.

Can you prove it doesnt?

2 Likes

Dude are you serious? Does this actually make sense to you?? Lets remember that this tank faced T-55s and such, why would they allow this gap in the front that could easily let, say, an APHE shell through???

No you cannot. So why would Gaijin change it if they see the tank as balanced already. What I believe it has or doesn’t isn’t relevant. If i had to guess I’d say there probably is some reinforcement there, but it doesnt matter what we “think” is there, it matters whether the tank is balanced, or can it be proven to be wrong.

You aren’t reading what I am writing.

Because its nonsense! Gaijin NEVER was able to prove that TOW-2A’s leave the barrel and jiggle like strippers’ buttcheeks, while not being able to defeat the UFP of a T-72 with ERA, but guess what? It still happens. The proof for what im asking for is so ridiculous that NOBODY would ever feel the need to write it down. How can you seriously think its plausible that a 75mm SHERMAN ap shell can penetrate an abrams ANYWHERE frontally?? Do you think the tank was designed by a 4th grade class?

It eats sabot a lot of times when I play it like how the era bags on Russian tanks work in game so I don’t find it as a downgrade, people just can’t seem to play it correctly (not saying you don’t know how to play it, but other people)

So you still cannot prove it. Let me know when that changes. I’m sure people have written it down, It’s just classified.

2 Likes

IMG_4304

IMG_4305

The turret ring should be more like

IMG_1240

5 Likes

It’s because of the fact the “gunners sight” is actually in the barrel, Gaijin at least for the most part models ATGMs decently. If you want less ATGM wobble use the actual gunners sight, it works a lot better.

will try.

Like I said, i dont think it is as thin in IRL as it is in game, but it doesnt matter. Unfortunately its not really viable to treat the values in game as a source to get it changed, and its also not really possible to work it out accurately from the other picture.

i agree with that, 50mm is just to little. In iraq some abrams where hit there and the shells bounced into the turret cheeks.

1 Like

This armor is already implemented in War Thunder…
So what’s the purpose of this post?

1 Like

No upper plate composite, no side plate armor, and no breach armor. Also this guy rage baits, ive seen him on most forums he makes the most diabolical claims.

@Sandwich1776
You’re accusing yourself of “rage baiting”…
What…
That or you’re accusing Abrams bug reporters of doing that, which is yet another anti-playerbase mentality I’ve read tonight.

How do i forget that Abrams crews always wear kevlar which should help against fragments

1 Like

could be Americas nock off version to help compete against spall liners.

Am I biased or am I right?