M1a2s at top tier

model of Abrams armor that was unclassified.

9 Likes

I found this pdf on WIKIPEDIA SO NOT CALSSIFIED. any ways heres the full thing.

3 Likes

I want the abrams to have its modeled armor in game. Most of the time playing the abrams feels like im repairing it. compared to other tech trees the Abrams is very lacking with modeled armor.

5 Likes

And the Ariete has 5 tons of “air”

14 Likes

this is not about italy, the ariete gets dm53 so you can really point click.

But then it’s just reserve tier all over again lol. If you can pen everyone and everyone can pen you then what’s the point. NATO tanks were designed to sit hull down in a field in Eastern Europe sniping advancing Soviet tanks and infantry. Almost all NATO tanks in game (including abrams) are missing turret cheek armor that they used for this strategy.

4 Likes

um? the 2a7, all challys, strv 122s??? are you blind.

Nope

you have 0 idea what youre talking abt…

6 Likes

Man finds out tanks exist in real life :0. I’m tryna help you out here dude. Just because I don’t play something in war thunder doesn’t mean it doesn’t have publicly available documents about its intended usage. I’m all for Abrams having its real stats. I just want to bring awareness to other issues.

7 Likes

saying nato doesnt have turret armor is just stupid. When germany and sweden are the best at top tier with italy and russia with a close 3rd and 4th.

but again not about nato its about america

Hence why I said I am all for the Abrams having its correct armor. I am sorry if I de-railed your post from what you wanted it to be. I am glad you found the docs on it and can hopefully work towards Gaijin implementing correct armor values.

Pictures are cool, of course, but in order for developers to make changes to the booking, more information is needed. For example: where are these images from, make comparisons of how much more booking there is (where there is more booking), booking material… In general, more information is needed

1 Like

even then, its insane how hard it is to get them to see this. abrams players have been complain for the longest time and always the just throw in skill issue all though its still painful to play when every body else is more unique or just better in some way.

i gave the source

here is where you can find it, follow the image i sent to find the pdf.

You’re saying that as the Ariete MBT performs the same way as the Leopard 2As with same ammunition.

not about nato here…

Abrams in the game it seem like some export monkey model rather than US standard especially SepV2

2 Likes