M1A2 SEPv2 Missing M829A3

yeah, the D type composites should be a thing in game. But instead gaijin puts all the extra KE on the add-on bit on the front…don’t know what they are thinking.

1 Like

It didn’t look like a no. Are you sure they said no?

1 Like

they said devs won’t take Russian sources as a source for nato tanks. Nato tanks include M1 so…

1 Like

^This pretty much.

However, and I hope this is the case, there were some other lower estimates posted in the replies of the report. So maybe all the sources that were thrown their way about the upgraded hull armor were enough that they use those estimates combined with the Russian source to make a guesstimate, I just don’t know if Gaijin considers where the estimates came from as reputable (I’m not familiar with the source).

But like I said, this is pure hope on my end.

well I hope because the DU inserts were pretty well established we’d get a DU insert hull anyways. BUT. it’s Gaijin we are talking about.

2 Likes

I think they might use the fact that the one russian report was included to disqualify the entire bug report.

1 Like

If I know Gaijin (which I think I do) that’s exactly how they are going to respond.

Link to the statement? I would like to read it myself.

1 Like
2 Likes

Wait, there was an exact similar one that wasnt in russian right? Or was that just a translation.

Theres quite a few of other sources in there for armor values. There were 2 threads.

Ofc they decide to say its not credible for the SEPV2, hilarious considering they eat up everything else from their own country with significantly less credibility

2 Likes

Doubtful. Theyll just ask for that source to be deleted if they want to be like that

But he also stated this which is consistent and fair.

the dude is pretty good as far as I can tell. But that won’t stop the devs from nuking the hull armor report.

Maybe. Maybe not. Only time will tell.

Why do you need the A3. I never found lack of penetration being a problem for any top tier round in the game. Maybe the british are an exception due to rifled cannon

because our beloved new Abrams is worse than the last one. And that A3 is it’s main round.

3 Likes

Because it literally never fielded A2

And A3 is anti ERA

Aaand because its a new rank 8 so lets make it have something not copy and paste?

2 Likes

You expect too much from anti era. At best this will be able to nullify or worsen kontakt-5, which is only present in downtiers.

hey 1 percent better is still better. currently is like 5 percent worse

1 Like

It helps make it less effective, not fully nullify it

Its rather impressive for a KEP to do it at all