M1A2 SEP V2 doesnt have better LFP armour

Sorry 32g, and I was confused with the 2s6 which just got a huge buff 9M311 - War Thunder Wiki

But the Strela getting the optical lock buff and staying at 9.3 is kind of shitty, when the stingers are still 10.0 and cant even lock a heli at 1.5km and have 10gs

The Strela is a menace at 9.3 now

SEPv2 uses the same HAP-3 as the M1A2 SEP, and M1A1 AIM uses HAP-2 like the standard M1A2.

They don’t, documents that may possibly prove the thickness of the armor were passed for development recently. The issue is that everybody - like you - whined that it simply “DiDn’T gEt It’S dU aRmOr”, which says absolutely nothing as everything past BRL-2 was DU.

3 Likes

Have they stomped on our hopes yet?

Nope. I pinged Smin, but no response yet.

So the hope-stomping is still in the future tense?

Now we just have to hope they act on the bug report. Although I will remain hopefull until the end.

2 Likes

It’s a tank that’s running off of design philosophies from the late 60s to early 70s, with a roof that barely has 40mm of protection and an entirely exposed turret ring that’s still susceptible to penetration from whatever <15:1 penetrator it’s supposed to deflect.
It’s a joke of a tank to begin with.

It is still possible, but we won’t know until it happens.

1 Like

It may take some more time and reviewing more information on it, as it still says little to nothing of the composition of the NERA and armor array, only the effective KE protection against an unnamed munition.

1 Like

sad but true

Also Dooku and Windu knew each other? Why did george lucas make all the interesting parts of the prequels happen off-screen?

strela and the jap thing are slaughtering everything at their br range, especially the jap spaa

also I love that no one responded to the troll despite him trying to grab for attention XD

3 Likes

The strela also doesn’t gave Gen 3 thermals, a 20mm and hydra rockets.

Which is why the strela is a lower BR, but it has optical lock so its a heli murderer.

25mm was nerfed by 33%

type 81 thing is pretty good. But then again the’ve had that toyota missile car for too long they deserve something good

I mean I don’t expect a huge update from Smin, as it obviously takes time to process these things. Even just Smin saying something small as:

“the devs have decided to give the SEPv2 improved hull protection, but the amount is still undecided.”

“The bug report has reached the devs and they are considering if they want to give it improved hull protection.”

“The report is still in queue to be processed by the devs.”

“The devs have decided not to give the SEPv2 improved hull protection.”

Obviously I would rather not read the latter, as it would make the SEPv2 a useless addition. I just want to know something about the status of the report beyond the “it was passed to the devs”, no matter how small.

5 Likes

They’ve completely disappeared this week. I bet theyre knee deep in internal meetings tbh.

1 Like