M1A2 SEP V2 doesnt have better LFP armour

someone told me most of the mods aren’t paid. To be honest if it was me I wouldn’t put up with people yelling at me for something not entirely my fault and not get paid.

Thats… something.

remind me which is stronger. RHA or titanium?

Absolutely titanium

ah I see

Apperently you confused Abrams with Russian junks.

3 Likes

RHA assuming its steel. Titanium has a better strength to weight ratio

1 Like

So I remembered there was a bug report on the Abrams’ side armor as well and it got acknowledged before our report did. Maybe tomorrow we should check on that one too

It is very likely that his final statement in your list may have been in the context of “waiting for implementation” rather than “beginning implementation here”.

1 Like

And the 20mm still kills MBTs like a hot knife through butter.

Steel is always stronger than titanium, titanium is only stronger when comparing weight to strength ratios.

so which one is better in this case? RH or Titanium ?

İf the weight is same Titanium becomes much stronger then Steel.

Well i dont know anything so thats youre guys fault for believing me lol

İts a known information that on equal weights titanium is much stronger than steel.

Thats why many countries using titanium on their planes,tanks and other military vehicles.

It absolutely doesn’t. Its just low enough to not pen, go recheck

It used to, like all the Russian ones do!

Steel. It is always more dense and can be made harder.

That isn’t how it works. Titanium is stronger on a weight to strength ratio like carbon fiber. But titanium is not stronger than steel.

Thats actually what im trying to say,although i couldnt express myself clearly since im tired.

We need to get the turret lowered too

3 Likes