M1A2 SEP V2 doesnt have better LFP armour

I didn’t call anyone a Russian bot, I was the one accused of one by randos joining this topic.

If that confused you. That explains all anyone needs to know.

Im a mentally ill bot too uwu

1 Like

well I thought this place is for LFP armor, but I was gone for a bit and all of a sudden everyone is yelling at everyone. How the hell am I supposed to know what is happening?

Also since you disagree with Russian Bias I do not understand how you can explain the state of Nato armor. Every Nato composite is f—ed. I’d call that bias if I were you.

Are you sure?

1 Like

Nah. Clearly it’s a you thing. I’m just recalling when someone else needed to bring up claims of propaganda for no reason.

Yes, that screenshot literally has nothing of me accusing anyone of being Russian let alone a bot.

All the instances of me using the word “Russian” in this thread:

Except in that screenshot you are literally doing both of those things to a guy who has been active on bug reports to improve the Abrams.

They attacked me for supporting Abrams improvement. What was I supposed to think?
“This American is Russian for wanting NATO tanks improved.”
What would you think if people accused you of that out of nowhere? Especially people that you haven’t conversed with?

I will retract my aggressive statements of course and apologize if they indeed agree with us.

My god what is going on? If you all agree that Abrams need an armor improvement what is the argument about even?

1 Like

A misunderstanding I think.

You’re alright buddy, I like you. Lets play WT sometime

1 Like

I apologize for my reckless statements toward you. I got offended cause I thought I made my Abrams improvement stance clear, and I let myself say some reckless things.

For the love of all that is holy… make sure it’s not classified/restricted…

1 Like

It’s not. :)

2 Likes

It’s okay pal, we all let some stuff slip sometimes

I don’t see why they are hesitant to buff the LFP. It’s not a very reliable way to kill an abrams. The turret ring/neck will always be there

because it’s not realistic.

Hmmm no response from Smin yet, but seeing how he is probably pretty busy I’ll wait until thursday with before I send him a dm with the question.

yeah cool